Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection Japanese Cherry Blossom Anti Bacterial Moisturizing Hand Soap uploaded by Rachel R.Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection Japanese Cherry Blossom Anti Bacterial Moisturizing Hand Soap uploaded by Cadeeja T.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Soft bursts of lightweight foam gently wash away dirt and germs, while leaving skin soft and lightly scented with the irresistible fragrance of seductive blossoms from an exotic Japanese garden.

• Enriched with an exclusive blend of moisturizing honey, coconut milk and olive fruit extracts to help nourish and soften skin
  • Mango Fruit extract, leaves hands lightly scented, gently cleansed, and conditioned while effectively fighting germs

Directions: Pump into wet hands. Rub together to form a gentle rich lather. Rinse thoroughly.

• Does it improve the look and feel of skin?3 Answers
  • Does this product actually leave your skin moisturized af...3 Answers

Start your review of Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection Japanese Cherry Blossom Anti Bacterial Moisturizing Hand Soap!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I totally recommend this product the smell lasts long on your hands !" in 1 review
Veronica p.
Watertown, NY
I love the smell of this soap, I keep it in my kitchen so that whenever I go to cook I can use it. It sends me to my happy place is the best way to put it. I love flowery smells and this has to me a very subtle smell that is still there.
Katie B.
Rosedale, MD
So I LOVE practically ALL of the Bath & Body Works soaps and although this one in particular isn't my all time favorite scent it's still another good one! These soaps are anti bacterial and since they are moisturizing my hands never get dried out from what seems like constant washing. I also love that the fragrances are long lasting so you are left with the nice subtle scent of the soap. They almost always have sales going on as well making these soaps a great bang for your buck! The other plus is if you REALLY love a scent, there's generally an entire line of other products in the same scent.
Amanda W.
York, SC
I sent to the bath and body works semi anual sale and stocked up on a lot of body was, hand soap, and spray and lotion. I absolutely love the japanese cherry blossom line. It smells amazing and unlike some sents that fade or disappear it stays with me throughout the day. The sanitizer and hand soap are my favorites. They don't dey out my hands. I tend to wash my hands frequently due to working in a call center setting and to keep down germs. I love these products
SONDOS g.
I am charisma. yup with this hand soap i become the noun charisma. If i'm ever having a bad day i usually just smell my hands, especially if im insecure about myself. The scent of the Japanese cheery blossoms is literally bliss. Its the image of me on top of a hill in a cute lil white summer dress with the breeze blowing through my hair while im under a cherry blossom tree setting up a picnic. yup your soap does all that.
Kelli B.
Conway, AR
Bath and Body Hand Soaps are the best! I love the Japanese Cherry Blossom scent because all of our guests seem to like it. Their hand soaps far exceeded my expectations when I tried them. I thought they were going to just be real fragrant and not clean well--but I was very wrong! I recommend their soaps to everyone and love giving them as gifts! They make wonderful gifts and people are always happy to receive them!
Isabel M.
Suwanee, GA
The soap is quite effective for the price, I love the little moisture balls that provides moisture. Also, at first I was hesitant about the smell because I didn't want my hands to smell like an over-powering artificial flower, but I was wrong. The smell was great and its not too strong and not too light, very balanced. I recommend this to anyone who loves soft hands and a cherry blossom smell.
Katelynn B.
Indianapolis, IN
Bath and Body Works is my favorite stop for hand soap. This is one of my favorite scents I have it in the lotion, hand sanitizer, body wash and hand soap. This product definitely met my expectations it has 8 fluid ounces of product so it will last for a while and the texture is very nice. There are beads that help clean and the soap is overall a great product that I would definitely recommend.
Eileen M.
I am not a fan of Bath and Body Works beyond their hand sanitation products and their Aromatherapy collection. I do like their hand soaps a lot and don't see it necessary to buy anything more expensive since it's just hand soap! They aways have these really good sales so I stock up on them and they've never failed me in that regard. The Japanese Cherry Blossom is a very sweet fragrance so a little of the soap goes a looooooong way. It's also and plus that your entire bathroom smells delightful after just washing your hands
Marie C.
This scent is hands down one of my absolute favorite bath & body works scents of all time! I have this scent in lotion, body wash, body spray and hand soap. I love the quality of their soaps in addition to the scent and it helps that they always have a sale going on ( I'd definitely recommend anyone sign up for their email coupons!). I will buy again, and I do recommend!
Chelsy B.
I have used this soap in the past. As a soap, it cleans and sanitizing my hands well. As far as the scent goes, it is very strong and overwhelming. Most bath and body products have strong scents but this one just smells like really strong flowery perfume. I probably wouldn't get this scent again, but I would continue buying bath and body works hand soap, just in a less powerful scent.
meliza l.
Does this product actually leave your skin moisturized after using it?
Nessa S.
Kalamazoo, MI
Does it improve the look and feel of skin?