Personal CareHand & FootLiquid Hand SoapBath & Body Works
Bath & Body Works Signature Collection Japanese Cherry Blossom Anti Bacterial Moisturizing Hand Soap

by Bath & Body Works

Soft bursts of lightweight foam gently wash away dirt and germs, while leaving skin soft and lightly scented with the irresistible fragrance of seductive blossoms from an exotic Japanese garden.

• Enriched with an exclusive blend of moisturizing honey, coconut milk and olive fruit extracts to help nourish and soften skin
  • Mango Fruit extract, leaves hands lightly scented, gently cleansed, and conditioned while effectively fighting germs

Directions: Pump into wet hands. Rub together to form a gentle rich lather. Rinse thoroughly.

Does it improve the look and feel of skin?
Does this product actually leave your skin moisturized after using it?
Start your review of Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection Japanese Cherry Blossom Anti Bacterial Moisturizing Hand Soap!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I totally recommend this product the smell lasts long on your hands !in reviews
Cassidy H.
Dike, IA
By far the best foaming hand soap out there. Ima while push gives you a little too much soap but that's ok. Smell lingers forever
Mary W.
Adkins, TX
This smells so amazing. Normal soap drys out my hands only bath and body works really makes them soft and makes them feel very clean . Wish it was cheaper but oh well
Luda G.
Feeding Hills, MA
This stuff is amazing ... Not only does it keep your hands clean it also keeps them smelling amazing !!! Absolutely love must have
Rae J.
Onalaska, WI
Love the foaming hand soap and it smells amazing too!!! I have been a long time fan of both this product and this scent, but am never afraid to mix up the scent, as I know the product quality will be great no matter what.
Chassie A.
Another hand wash I like it’s not one of my favorites but I love the smell and it is great to have with you. I definitely recommend any of the bath and body works hand soaps!!
Davanna E.
Missoula, MT
I love bath and body Works soaps because of the moisturizing effects. I have eczema and most soaps irritate and dry out my skin and these don't do that. The cherry blossom scent lingers for quite a while which I love because I am obsessed with scented products.
Chassidy K.
Pittsburgh, PA
Wonderful smell, but the they bleach my towels! Get the new and updated version of the soaps, that are no longer antibacterial... It's worth it!
Tamara H.
Clermont, FL
I love the smell of this line. It stays on your hands for awhile. I literally will be sitting and just take a sniff of my hands and it is so refreshing.
Mickayla H.
Arco, ID
This hands soap is the best thing i have every tried. This stuff will make your hands feeling so soft
Krystal N.
Hammond
I absolutely love this smell. And that it has the little beads that make my hands feel extra clean. This one and Sweet Pea are personal favorites. Stopping at Bath and Body when I go to the mall is always a must. I would definitely recommend to friends.