Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection HELLO SUNSHINE Shower Gel

by Bath & Body Works

FRAGRANCE
A bright, perky mix of Sparkling Meyer Lemon, Luscious Tangerine & Sunflower Petals

OVERVIEW
Wash your way to softer, cleaner skin with a rich, bubbly lather bursting with fragrance. Moisturizing aloe and vitamin E combine with skin-loving shea butter & nourishing coconut oil in our most irresistible, beautifully fragranced formula!

Who has tried it?? Would keep buying??
Start your review of Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection HELLO SUNSHINE Shower Gel!
Product Highlights
“It's one from my faviourate used body gel I just love it it's very nice , it's very moisturizingin reviews
“...leaves me feeling clean and smelling fresh. Also it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin.” in reviews
Frankfort , IN
This body wash smells exactly how it should. SUNSHINE! However, the smell is really all it has going for it. Everything else is so/so. I can buy better working bath wash for a lot less.
Attalla, AL
I love this Bath & Body Works body wash! It lathers extremely well. It’s nourishing and moisturizing. The scent is wonderful. It’s very affordable and they are always having sales, so it’s easy to stock up on it. I definitely recommend try it out.  Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection HELLO SUNSHINE Shower Gel
Islip terrace, NY
My favorite ever signature scent is Tahiti island dream but they didn’t have it listed to review! This is my second favorite when the store doesn’t have it in stock. It’s light, feminine, and with the body lotion and spray it lasts all day!
Provo, UT
Literally my all time favorite ! This is one of the products I can't live without. I have to always have it in my bath, it smells so good and relaxing especially after a long day. I'd definitely recommend these to all moms and anyone who just wants to relax. If you need to calm yourself and truly pamper yourself I think you need to try this product out. The scent is very calming and the body wash is very gentle on my skin. I would buy this product again.
Staten Island, NY
This body wash compliments the lotion so well. I would definitely recommend this product to others since it keeps you smelling good all day. It’s easy to apply while in the shower and I love the packaging!
Love the way this product smells! I went to the Bath & Body Works at my local mall & got this on sale for $3 and change. It was absolutely worth the cost! Highly recommend
Conyers, GA
LOVE this, it smells heavenly and oh so divine! I absolutely love the assortment of fragrances at Bath and Body works. Unfortunately, I cannot use them on a regular because of the harsh and toxic ingredients in their formulas. I wish they would start a natural or organic line that has the same quality of fragrances. But, I know its impossible to get fragrances this potent without manipulating the ingredients a bit with chemicals.
Far Rockaway , NY
Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection HELLO SUNSHINE Shower Gel uploaded by Mercedes L.
I'm forever loving my Bath and Body Works Hello Sunshine Cream. The scent is beautiful, it's one of the best scent, at least for me. I use the whole set because the scent last way longer than usual. My whole house smell like the scent. It's refreshing and makes me feel pretty.
Glendale, AZ
I have had a thing for Bath and Body Works brand since I was a teen. I love their variety of products in different scents and have found that I've never been disappointed in any of their products. This shower gel in Hello Sunshine is smooth and creamy feeling on the skin and leaves me feeling clean and moisturized. I tend to switch up the scents every now and then for variety but I am very happy with their products. The also have great sales where you can get a lot of great products for a great value!
LAGUNA BEACH, CA
Bath & Body Works Shower Gel is really great! It smells so great and leave my skin feels so silky and moist! I love using shower gel every night when I take a shower! =) Give it a try and you will see the difference! It will leave your skin feeling so soft and silky!!!