Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection Hello Sunshine Fine Fragrance Mist uploaded by Corinna M.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Fragrance

A bright, perky mix of Sparkling Meyer Lemon, Luscious Tangerine & Sunflower Petals

Overview

Lavishly splash or lightly spritz, either way you'll fall in love at first mist. Our carefully crafted bottle and sophisticated pump delivers great coverage while conditioning aloe mist nourishes skin for the lightest, most refreshing way to fragrance!

Tatiana H.
Indianapolis
My all time scent was the forever sunshine scent from bath and body works. When they came out with hello sunshine I was so excited because it smelled so close to my favorite scent. I buy so many of these body sprays it’s crazy and they are my all time favorite. A lot of product for 14 dollars. The scent of this spray is clean with a hint of lemon and it’s very refreshing. I will for sure repurchase!
Alyssa W.
ellabell
This perfume is my absolute favorite!! I’m a repeat user, the smell is just amazing, the smell is long lasting, but unfortunately bath and body works don’t sell this scent anymore so I now order it off of amazon and it’s honestly way cheaper!!
Jennifer  D.
Ridgeley, WV
This is my current scent and I love it! I got it at the last semi-annual sale and I have been hooked since! I tend to always have a few scents on hand but this is my favorite right now.
Corinna M.
One of the fruity smells I like from bath and body you can smell lemon smell and the sweet smell which gives it a combination of both.
ahmed t.

I’m giving this product 3 stars as in neutral because I’ve never tried this before. I saw it was under “new beauty arrivals.” After reading it, I added it to one of my lists so that I can purchase at a later time.