BY BATH & BODY WORKS #27 in Lotion

Infused with luxuriously rich Shea Butter, our Ultra Shea Body Cream provides 24 hours of nourishing moisture. With soothing Aloe Butter, pampering Cocoa Butter and more Shea than ever before, our non-greasy formula melts into skin to provide beautiful fragrance and all day, all night hydration.

Fragrance

A petal-perfect blend of white gardenia, jasmine petals & magnolia blossom

Key notes: White Gardenia, Jasmine Petals, Magnolia Blossom, Pink Nectarine, Cotton Musk

• Cómo puede la fragancia de esta crema durar por tanto tie...3 Answers
  • What does this smell like ? 2 Answers
  • What does this scent really smell like or remind u of?4 Answers
Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection HELLO BEAUTIFUL Ultra Shea Body Cream
  • " I absolutely love Bath and Body Works body cream!! I have extremely dry skin and it keeps me moisturized all day long! The large selection of fragrances are awesome! I can put it on after I shower everyday and I don't have to stress about my ashy skin! Ha especially during the cold months. " in 48 reviews
Radwa R.
Pennsylvania,PA
I bought from Bath & Body Works this wonderful product I bought a small package to try it and when it is over I decided to buy it again because it has high moisturizing, softness and a very beautiful and distinctive fragranceBath & Body Works® Signature Collection HELLO BEAUTIFUL Ultra Shea Body Cream
Heather S.
Hagerstown, MD
Fav scent EVER from Bath and Body Works. It’s light enough not to be overpowering, but smells great all day. My husband is always hugging me at the end of the day and telling me I smell great, so I know the scent LASTS. Fresh and clean smelling, despite being a floral, which I typically don’t like. I also like White Citrus.
Mary Katherine P.
State Univ, AR
This lotion smells ahhhh-mazing! It is so creamy and smooth and feels so good when you spread it on your skin.. It soaks in fast and leaves your skin feeling so soft and silky... and so hydrated! It is crazy how fast it can moisturize your skin. This is a great lotion that is a great choice from Bath and Body Works!
Sofia C.
caldwell idaho
This smells really good ! And it moisturizers you and has you smelling good 24/7 so you won’t even have to wear any perfume if you have this lotion on because the scent is strong and smells good ! I would recommend this
Serina R.
I love bath and body works! Their lotions and body creams are great! They have so many to choose from and all smell amazing! There is something for everyone! Not too expensive and worth the price! They last very long too. The fragrance last all day! Have gotten many complements on this smell!
Carrie G.
Racine, WI
This is a Shea body cream that has a great floral scent and it actually moisturizes. The scent with hints of Jasmine and pink nectarine along with others lasts all day. This is one of my favorite bath and body works scents and it’s safe for most people. I haven’t gotten a complaint on it yet!
Veronica B.
Detroit, MI
I love this scent!!!!! I received this from my daughter for Christmas. It feels amazing on my skin, and the fragrance is so long lasting. If you haven't tried this product, I highly recommend giving it a try. I don't know how affordable it was, being that it was a gift, but this one I would need again.
Ciara C.
Amelia , OH
I couldn’t find the body butter but this was pretty much the same thing. I love the consistency of this product, the scent is so fresh. I love how smooth it makes my skin feel and how it makes my skin glow.
Kimberly P.
I just don't like the smell, it's like a mix of wood chippings and old lady but it's not strong anyways. It's silky formula is bound to smooth any crusty dry skin. Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection HELLO BEAUTIFUL Ultra Shea Body Cream
Megan I.
Frankenmuth , MI
One of my favorite lotions and scents from Bath and Body Works! I don’t like flowery scents fyi. This has been one of the most recent products I bought from Bath and Body Works! I always use this product after I shower and it moisturizers perfectly!
Marissa S.
I've smeleed this before, and I really enjoyed it.. How greasy does it leave your hands?? I really like my Perfectly Posh Big Fat Yummy Hand Cremes because they don't leave my hands greasy but I really love this scent.
Alejandra M.
I have been looking for a cream for this winter. Does the smell last long? Is it really creamy?
Nesa D.
What does this scent really smell like or remind u of?
Loida O.
Cómo puede la fragancia de esta crema durar por tanto tiempo?
LEAR26451 | EULOGIA B.
This brand is really good. I love with madness its aromas and the duration of some of them. How is this product? Does the smell last for long? What do you recommend? smells good?