BY BATH & BODY WORKS

FRAGRANCE
A petal-perfect blend of white gardenia, jasmine petals & magnolia blossom

Key notes: White Gardenia, Jasmine Petals, Magnolia Blossom, Pink Nectarine, Cotton Musk

OVERVIEW
Reveal your most natural beauty! Foaming Sugar Scrub soothes skin with a luxurious, rich lather, while naturally exfoliating sugar crystals gently reveal your radiance. With Vitamin E and Sunflower Oil, this limited edition formula nourishes and protects skin, leaving it incredibly soft and smooth.

Shannon C.
I love the sugar scrub from bath and body works! Beautiful day smells a lot stronger in the sugar scrub than it does in any other product really such as the shower gel and the lotion which I’m not a huge fan of.. wish it was a little more subtle.
Mackenzie B.
Edmond, OK
I got this body scrub from my sister for my birthday about a month ago. I use it to remove dead skin from my legs before shaving and to remove deodorant residue from my underarms also before shaving. The smell is lovely. I already own the hello beautiful body wash, which I've been using for over a year, and I also own the body spray. The scrub is good in that it has a good smell and it does remove dead skin, but I'm not as big a fan of the texture as much as I'm a fan of smaller grain exfoliants like the sand scrub I have from Bath and Body Works. This scrub is supposed to be foaming, but I haven't experienced much of a lather when I use it. I've used about one third of the container, maybe less because the top is tapered. I will continue to use it, but I will probably go back to smaller grain exfoliants once I'm done
Amanda J.
Atkins
I love love this hand soap! I love that this is a hand scrub. It leaves your hands so so soft. Easy to wash off and leaves them soft and smell good.
Carly T.
Terre Haute
I love the scent of this scrub. I use it semi-frequently to help refresh my skin. I have sensitive skin and it doesn't irritate it. Nice price. Also makes for a great gift during the holidays.