Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection Hawaii Coconut Fragrance Mist uploaded by shana t.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Hawaii Coconut is an island vacation of fresh coconut water, sunkissed citrus and ocean musk.

Buy on Amazon
Amber G.
Dillard, GA
I love this scent. I bought mine from Bath & Body Works a few years ago, and I love it. The Hawaii scent smells divine. It smells like a sweet coconut scent. I love the scent of pineapples and coconut in it. It smells delicious! It has a slight bakery sweet scent to it. Hawaii coconut is my favorite coconut scent, besides Oahu coconut sunset, from Bath & Body Works. I love coconut scents. In addition, I get complimented whenever I wear Hawaii coconut. Hawaii coconut is a must have scent!
Erin F.
Connersville, IN
I got this about two months ago and it's still over half way full. I don't need much of it. It's not overpowering and has a nice sweet, yet fresh scent. I lasts decently long for a body spray too.
Lola S.
Cutler Bay, FL
This fragrance smells pretty end it is great for summer but I don't think it's as good as one of the older fragrances they used to have which was Aruba coconut. I am dying for them to bring back Aruba coconut!
Kassie P.
Just like the name says in itself, you are instantly transported to Hawaii or any tropical fancy island. You can always find the best scents in this store and I just love everything !
Breanna P.
Rockledge, FL
This spray smells so good. I think this might actually be my favorite one from bath and body works. I am going to definitely get some more.
Julie S.
high point, NC
One of my favorite scents from bath and body works . very crisps and coconutty..loved by many trust me.youbwont regret buying 5 bottles
shana t.
I have the full size limited edition bottle and enjoy it alot. One of my three sprays i use from bath and body works. I find it very refreshing but strong on the coconut, I tend not to wear it out to work or if I'm going somewhere crowded incase someones allergic