BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• Ótimo product leaves the skin soft and beautiful1 Answers
Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection Fresh Brazil Citrus Body Lotion
  • "These are so perfect to carry around. The lotion is moisturizing and the smell is a great pick-me-up type citrusy smell. Reminds me of summer and a nice day out in the beach. These are very convenient to have and i would recommend this product. " in 9 reviews
Vontaesha J.
Effingham, SC
Me personally I do not like this product just because it doesn't smell Pleasant to me. It mostly smell like trees and nature but with the bad smell I would say that it does moisturize your skin but I just can't use it because it smells unpleasant.
Faith H.
Duncanville, TX
I'm using this right now! I bought this one, the Cool Amazon Rain, and the Lush Pink all as travel sizes when they were first introduced last summer. Although this one was my least favorite scent out of the collection, I still enjoy the smell. It smells like various, kinda artificial tropical scents. I can smell pineapple, and even maybe banana. They have a lemon on the front of the bottle, but I can't smell it. I also have the body wash, and had the ultra shea moisturizing cream, and they all smell the same, because I know how sometimes the body cream can smell slightly different than the body wash, etc. Here, this isn't the case.
Saydie S.
Midland, TX
I'll admit, there aren't a ton of scents that I enjoy from Bath & Body Works, but most of the scents they have in summer collections are wonderful. I don't like to use lotion often, because most of the ones I find are weighty and make me feel way too oily. These lotions are light enough to feel comfortable, and moisturize very well. Another awesome thing is that it has a long lasting scent. I, personally, really like citrus scents. Everything I buy at Bath & Body Works is amazing, and they have sales very often. All of their products are a great value, and worth buying.
Chelsie H.
Pittsburgh, PA
Perfect for spring and summer this body lotion smells great! Not too strong, perfect blend of citrus! Always look for coupons and multiple item discounts when going to bath and body works so you get your monies worth! These travel sizes fit great in any bag and are great to pack in checked baggage for travel so you arent lugging around huge bottles!
Stacy G.
Philadelphia, PA
Absolutely love this lotion!!!! It has that fresh citrus smell that I can't get enough of and thanks to the sells rep Amy for suggesting it. Best lotion ever. I love shopping at bath and body works because I know I'm going to get something that will make me smell fresh and freshness is attractive so I'm always happy there.
Amber S.
Glen Easton, WV
Bath and body works is a true life savor. It's so hard for me to find scents that I truly love. I don't buy any other kind of body spray or body wash beside Brandons from bath & body works! It's the best! Every single kind they have from the lotion, bath wash, body spray down to the hand sanitizer! Thank you bath and body!
Emily S.
Stony Brook, NY
Yes, these lotions smell really great. The smell doesn't last that long, though, and many studies have showed these lotions are unhealthy and are carcinogenic! If you're looking to hydrate you're skin try something with less ingredients like pure coconut oil.
Ashley M.
Swansea, Sc
I love this lotion and everything about it, The smell is amazing the texture is perfect not to thick but still plenty of moisture. I apply it after my morning shower and I feel and smell great all day. Bath and body works lotion also makes great gifts!
Karolina M.
Dover, NJ
It smells very good to start off. It is great for the summer time. I have actually only bought it once but I used up to fast. I bought in bath and body works, that store is amazing. Leaves you smelling good, and soft. I would definitely recommend it.
Kaitlin M.
I love everything from bath and body works!! Their scents are amazing!! They are long lasting and you never have to reapply through out the day! I highly recommend any bath and body works product!! They are wonderful! And well worth the price!
Ótimo product leaves the skin soft and beautiful