Bath & Body Works Signature Collection French Lavender & Honey Fine Fragrance Mist

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

A romantic bouquet of French lavender, nectarine de Provence & sun-kissed honey.

Buy on Amazon
Alecia P.
Las Vegas
Who doesn’t enjoy a nice body mist? If you’ve never tried a Bath and Body Works body spray then let me tell you that it’s of really good quality and holds its scent on your skin for a nice 6-8 hours. It isn’t overpowering so everyone you walk by turns their head because you are the smell of loveliness lol. We have perfumes for that. This is just a nice mist for your body after a shower and it’s always sweet when your significant other gets close to you and snuggles in your neck and says out of nowhere, “hmmm you smell like honey” or whatever scent you happen to be wearing at the time. You don’t radiate the scent across the office, restaurant, show or store. It’s more of a personal preference. Same reason we use smelly soaps, hair care, lotions and so on. It makes us feel pretty and sexy and delicate under all the armor you have to wear throughout the day. The varieties of scents the provide is almost overwhelming but if you decide to buy them online they do put in quite a bit of details about the scent in the description that you can almost paint (or see I guessed) the picture in your head. This one is my personal favorite, the French Lavender & Honey Fine Fragrance. Just from the name I’m sure you can imagine the scent. It’s not strong at all, it’s very subtle but gives you that delicate beautiful feeling of being a woman, feeling beautiful, clean and smelling of a faint scent of wonderful depending on which scents you try lol. I’m it’s kidding, they are all amazing depending on their tastes. It is a little bit on the pricey side at $14-$17 for an 8 ounce bottle. When they have their sales a few times is when people stock up. Things will be 50% off or more depending on the sale. I personally like this brand over some cheaper brands like Calgon and such but the scent does last much longer and the variety can’t me heat. I recommend everyone try one!!
Allison G.
Glendora, CA
I have the full size version of this body spray and I love it! I use it just about everyday because it’s long-lasting and smells so pretty and sweet! I think it’s a good value because of all the sales and deals Bath & Body Works has all the time.
Janice R.
Philadelphia , PA
I bought this during the Christmas holidays for only $5 it was on sale for a very good price because they retail for $14.99.The scent smells really sweet with a hint of lavenders which I love the smell of lavender so i put this on during a nice warm day and it last for a long time too for a body spray 💞
Mary L.
United States
This is by far one of the best perfumes I've tried. I do really love the Calvin Klein One perfume, but it's so much more expensive. The Bath and Body Works perfume is super affordable. I think it's worth a shot.
Kelly W.
Adkins, TX
Ordered this blindly without smelling it during a recent Bath and Body Works sale, and I have to say, I don't like it.  I'm not sure why they call it French Lavender & Honey because it smells like neither.  Actually, to tell you the truth, it doesn't have much of a scent at all.  What actually scent it does have stinks.  I used to wear this organic lavender honey I bought from the local grocery store and the scent had so much depth to eat.  It was so pleasant and smelled so nice.  Not this!  Lesson learned.
Chandra B.
North Vernon, IN
Bath & Body Works French Lavender & Honey is my favorite scent from Bath & Body Works!! Over the years I have found many that I loved but this is my absolute favorite! It smells sweet and lovely, not over bearing. I think it is absolutely perfect! It is a fine fragrance mist so it feels as though you get more area while using less perfume at a time! Love this smell, highly recommend you visit a store or the website ASAP to see for yourself!
Megan B.
Atlanta, GA
I got some Bath and Body coupons in the mail and decided to stop by their store for the first time in a while. Products all have new adorable packaging. This product in particular is my new favorite. Great lavender scent with a hint of sweet honey. Mistable spray and easy to use. Also, their candle selection is killer.
Amanda B.
Used this In a min because I didnt find alot of lavender, and there was. That's a big turn off.for me. Don't like lavender at all. I didn't find much honey because I find lavender to be over powering.
Christian Y.
Florence, MS
I really love this line. The packaging is very cute, and it smells fantastic (and I'm not always crazy about lavender smells.) It sprays well, a nice general mist and not like heavy and concentrated. It isn't as long lasting as an actual perfume, but it is a fragrance mist and not perfume.
Kiana A.
San Jose, CA
I love this mist!!! The smell is so subtle and sweet. I’ve went through about 6 full size bottles of this and have even gifted it to friends and family and they loved it as well. 10/10 would definitely buy again.
Sony I.
Has anyone tried the perfume version of this? I'm loving this scent!
Victoria P.
Anderson, SC
Has anyone heard if they're making a candle in this scent