Bath & Body Works Signature Collection French Lavender & Honey Fine Fragrance Mist

BY BATH & BODY WORKS #82 in Fragrance Mists for Her

A romantic bouquet of French lavender, nectarine de Provence & sun-kissed honey.

Jessica C.
This is my absolute go-to fragrance mist. I was totally in love with the Lavender and Sandalwood natural collection that Bath and Body Works had, but it was discontinued, much to my disdain. This is my next favorite scent, it’s light and floral with warm undertones. I find myself purchasing this scent even if I go looking elsewhere for something different. It’s perfect for a summer scent if you want something a little more floral, but works just as well as a fall or winter scent with the warm honey scent. I would recommend to anyone that loves the scent of lavender.
Allison G.
Glendora, CA
I have the full size version of this body spray and I love it! I use it just about everyday because it’s long-lasting and smells so pretty and sweet! I think it’s a good value because of all the sales and deals Bath & Body Works has all the time.
Janice R.
Philadelphia , PA
I bought this during the Christmas holidays for only $5 it was on sale for a very good price because they retail for $14.99.The scent smells really sweet with a hint of lavenders which I love the smell of lavender so i put this on during a nice warm day and it last for a long time too for a body spray 💞
Mary L.
United States
This is by far one of the best perfumes I've tried. I do really love the Calvin Klein One perfume, but it's so much more expensive. The Bath and Body Works perfume is super affordable. I think it's worth a shot.
Chandra B.
North Vernon, IN
Bath & Body Works French Lavender & Honey is my favorite scent from Bath & Body Works!! Over the years I have found many that I loved but this is my absolute favorite! It smells sweet and lovely, not over bearing. I think it is absolutely perfect! It is a fine fragrance mist so it feels as though you get more area while using less perfume at a time! Love this smell, highly recommend you visit a store or the website ASAP to see for yourself!
Megan B.
Doraville, GA
I got some Bath and Body coupons in the mail and decided to stop by their store for the first time in a while. Products all have new adorable packaging. This product in particular is my new favorite. Great lavender scent with a hint of sweet honey. Mistable spray and easy to use. Also, their candle selection is killer.
Amanda B.
Used this In a min because I didnt find alot of lavender, and there was. That's a big turn off.for me. Don't like lavender at all. I didn't find much honey because I find lavender to be over powering.
Kiana A.
San Jose, CA
I love this mist!!! The smell is so subtle and sweet. I’ve went through about 6 full size bottles of this and have even gifted it to friends and family and they loved it as well. 10/10 would definitely buy again.
Carlie H.
Springtown , TX
I was surprised that I like this since I'm not a lavender fan but the sweetness lightens it up and gives it some warmth so it's not over powering. Perfect for on the go daytime wear.
ashley c.
One of my top 5 favorite body sprays from bath and body works! It has a slightly sweet smell of lavender and honey thats not overpowering. Will continue purchasing over & over!
Sony I.
Has anyone tried the perfume version of this? I'm loving this scent!
Victoria P.
Anderson, SC
Has anyone heard if they're making a candle in this scent