BeautyBodyBody CareBath & Body Works
Signature Collection FREESIA Body Lotion

Bath & Body Works Signature Collection FREESIA Body Lotion

by Bath & Body Works

FRAGRANCE
Inspired by a fresh-cut spring bouquet! A perfect blend of freesia petals and creamy hyacinth

Key notes: Freesia, Creamy Hyacinth, White Musk

OVERVIEW

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bath & Body Works Signature Collection FREESIA Body Lotion!
How would you rate this product?
Vanessa G.
Spring is here and this lotion is amazing! The lotion get absorbed by your skin, it’s not sticky nor too thick!
tania H.
Anaheim, CA
Bath & Body Works Signature Collection FREESIA Body Lotion uploaded by tania H.
Smells really great. I've also gotten a lot complements from friends and family. I use this protect about twice a day,just on my body not face. I would improve this cream by it lasting more throught out the day. I would definitely buy this lotion again. Love It. [product:bath-&-body-works-signature-collection-freesia-body-lotion]
Courtney F.
Lake Elsinore, CA
It's rare that I find a lotion that doesn't leave me with that annoying greasy feeling. This is by far in of the better lotions I have used when I need a quick pick me up. I do use a prescribed moisturizer in the mornings, but this one helps me feel refreshed throughout the day, and has a beautiful scent that masks the prescribed one
Rhonda G.
Columbus, OH
I love bath n body it always it smell good I love wearing It I love to have bath n body everyday
Tracy C.
Clayton , NC
The aromatic scent of Sheer Freesia takes you to a lovely garden while at the same time adding much needed nourishment to dry legs and elbows. At least that is what it does for me. I LOVE the light scents often found in the high quality signature items found at Bath & Body Works and who doesn't like a great deal which is what B&B offers almost every month whether it is a sale or a mailing with a free travel sized item with no additional purchase required!
Alexis B.
Fort Irwin, CA
My mom was the first one to try this lotion, it smelled so good when she had it on that I had to go get it for myself! It has such a fresh smell and it's in between harsh/gentle smells. I would buy it 20 more times! It wears all day and smells amazing!
Tashia L.
I love bath and body works. After your shower put it on and it lasts all day. Smells amazing
Patricia G.
Schiller Park, IL
Love, love, LOVE the smell. I always compliments when I wear this lotion. It leaves my hands nice and mosturized and did I mention how amazing it smells?! No? Well it does! Bath & Body Works has some lotions that have a strong smell but this is one of the nicer floral smells.
Amanda R.
Culpeper, VA
Love the scent. Helps hydrate my skin wonderfully. Doesn't leave any sticky residue. Highly recommend
Tonya L.
Seneca, SC
I absolutely love Bath and body works lotion,this particular scent smells very flowery and good,it's affordable also!

Looking for your answer?