Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection Forever Sunshine Shower Gel uploaded by Miracle M.Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection Forever Sunshine Shower Gel uploaded by Stacy S.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Wash your way to softer, cleaner skin with a rich, bubbly lather bursting with fragrance. Moisturizing Aloe Vera and Vitamin E combine with skin-loving Shea Butter in our most irresistible, beautifully fragranced formula! Usage: Add a drop to wet sponge or damp cloth and wash with rich creamy lather.

Captures the romance of warm days that linger into cool autumn. Experience this blend of juicy tangerine, pink peonies & sweet praline whenever you crave the essence of summer
Top Notes: Juicy Tangerine, Golden Apricot, Sparkling Mandarin, Exotic Berries
Mid Notes: Gardenia Petals, Freesia, Pink Peonies
Dry Notes: Vanilla Bean Gelato, Creamy Sandalwood, Nuzzly Musks, Sweet Praline

Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection Forever Sunshine Shower Gel
  • "Love this scent! Not super moisturizing but I use another one for moisture and this one for the scent." in 9 reviews
  • "Smells so great! It is not sticky or rough on the skin at all. I super sensitive skin and this doesn't bother it at all." in 4 reviews
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
I love this Bath & Body Works body wash! It lathers extremely well. It’s nourishing and moisturizing. The scent is wonderful. It’s very affordable and they are always having sales, so it’s easy to stock up on it. I definitely recommend trying it out.  Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection Forever Sunshine Shower Gel
Elissa D.
I have always been a huge fan of the Forever Sunshine smell from Bath & Body Works! It has a very warm smell to it. I definitely like the body wash more than the lotions because it isn't really heavy like the lotions can be. This body wash has a very nice, light scent to it. The other great thing about a lot of Bath & Body Works products is that they don't irritate me or break out at all but they still smell amazing.
Asia M.
Dayton, OH
Forever Sunshine is the best scent that Bath & Body Works has ever come out with! I absolutely love it! Whenever they release it (because it isn't on sale regularly any more) I buy sooooo much so because you never know when they will sell it again! it smells like Cashmere glow with floral/orangey undertone! it is absolutely delightful! BUY IT! And don't forget to thank me later!
Vanesa G.
Forever sunshine is my all time favorite from BBW. So upset that it's been discounted (don't worry, if you want to give it a try just keep an eye out for it during the semi annual sale - June & December every year!). It's warm and comforting. Perfect scent for summer! The formula of the lotion is so silky and smooth, applies wonderfully.
Staci W.
Bellevue, NE
I actually usually get the lotion and i love it. It leaves my legs feel silky smooth and its not expensive at all. i buy it at bath and body works at the shadowlake towne center. I don't think the lotion has any bad things about it. i keep a stock in my cabniet in my bathroom.
Lisa H.
Staten Island, NY
Very drying and the smell is great but my skin does not feel healthy after using this product. It's not something I would recommend to people with sensitive skin. This brand has never really agreed with my body's chemistry so I try to stay away from it as much as possible.
Janelle C.
Panama City, FL
This scent is refreshing and energizing; it is the only one that makes me feel human again after a long day as a stay at home mom and sweating bullets after working out in the humid Texas heat. I have this in shower gel, lotion, and body spray, and I wish there were more products in this scent! It's my all-time favorite.
Yaimee O.
I love ALL of Bath Body Works stuff. Everything always smells so good. All the products always make my skin super soft. They also help me keep my skin hydrated. During the summer I tan a lot and so it does get dry. But I always use Bath Body Works scrubs and lotions to help.
Allyson N.
woodbridge, VA
This is a perfect summer scent. With a hint of strawberry and a splash of floral you will love this sweet blend that is refreshingly light and very flirty. I would definitely recommend this to anyone and it is even nice for young girls starting off with perfumes because you can get a small body spray as a starter.
Tiffany W.
Valley Stream, NY
I love these shower gels. The forever sunshine has a light summer time scent that I love to use for my girls. The scent isn't very long lasting but when paired with the lotion it's pretty ok. I only wear it during the summer months so it isn't something I go searching for throughout the year.