Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection Forever Red Vanilla Rum Fine Fragrance Mist

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Forever Red Vanilla Rum is a floral fruity gourmet tune of female perfume.

Top notes are black currant leaves, lilies and oranges;  middle notes are jasmine, gardenia and apricot; basic notes are cashmere wood, musk, vanilla and rum.

Nka k.
Charleston, SC
My whole family loves the signature Collection of forever red vanilla rum! From bath and body works.
The smell is out of this world.
Sweet and delicious💐.
The problem is that it was discontinued.
Kayla Y.
Wellsburg, WV
Forever Red was one of my favorite collections from Bath & Body Works! The Vanilla Rum had such a rich smell that lingered a ling time but without that over powering scent. It was rich but smooth, definitely a scent that worked for me.
Kelsie V.
i love to stock up on bath and body works body mists ! they are always a good price with nice packaging. i keep them around to keep myself smelling fresh on a daily. i most definitely recommend! there are so many options there is a scent for everyone!
Katherine G.
I love this Perfume! I smells like the original forever red but with a hint of vanilla. It also has more of a sexy smell than sweet. Great for date nights and special occasions.
Tamitra T.
HAZEL CREST, IL
I normally avoid vanilla based scents like the plague. But this has become one of my favorite cool weather scents. It is not your bakery vanilla. The rum makes this fragrance dark and seductive. I happen to have got this during a bath and body works sale, so I snatched up the body mist, lotion and fragrance for a steal.
Norissa B.
Lexington, MI
This is one of the best scents that I've ever encountered at bath and body works. I was extremely sad when it was discounted. It had the perfect scent to it. It was sweet and air. Just a small spritz was all it takes.
Brandy H.
Candor, NY
I love this sent! It's the perfect blend of vanilla and musk! ( woodsy and sensual) I own the whole collection, if you like the Madagascar vanilla you'll love this!!
Lindsay P.
London , KY
I love this scent! It smells like the original Forever Red, with just the right amount of vanilla scent! I bought it from the bath and body works website.
Katelyn s.
Marion, IN
I love forever red. I was so sad to see it go because it was such an amazing scent ,but they have some similar ones that i highly reccomend.
Stephanie W.
Trumann, AR
This is my most favorite fragrance ever from Bath & Body Works! I absolutely love the scent and it makes me feel really pretty!
Norissa B.
Lexington, MI
I was wondering if this is a product that they would ever consider bringing back. It was one of my favorite products. I'm sad that it's gone. Is there any place to maybe snag a bottle of it?
jeseca n.
Jonesboro, GA
What kind of smell does this have and does it last?