Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection Forever Red Fragrance Mist

Lavishly splash or lightly sprinkle your favorite fragrance, either way you'll fall in love at first mist! Our carefully crafted bottle and sophisticated pump delivers great coverage while conditioning aloe mist nourishes the skin for the lightest, most refreshing way to fragrance!

Top Notes: Fiery Pomegranate, Rare French Peach, Luminous Apple
Mid Notes: Red Peony, Night Marigold, Red Osmanthus
Dry Notes: Rich Vanilla Rum, Velvety Marshmallow, Oak Wood

How long does a bottle of this usually last you?
Does the scent last on your skin for longer than like 10 mins lol?
Im not sure what are the best things that bath and body has
Start your review of Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection Forever Red Fragrance Mist!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I used the sample and even though it doesn't stay on for a long time, I still want to buy the product because the smell is just so good. in 65 reviews
This spray smells amazing, its not to strong its just enough to smell good as you walk past someone, not to mention its long lasting, I'm still smelling it on me a couple hours into my work shift, and I work at a nursing home so I do believe it deserves this A.in 53 reviews
I had a sample at first which I went through in a few days, then had to wait a few weeks until they had the full size bottle.in 53 reviews
There is no need to spray too much of this one as a little goes a long way They also have Fiery Pomegranate, Rare French Peach, Luminous Apple with Red Peony, Night Marigold, Red Osmanthus and a dry down of Rich Vanilla Rum, Velvety Marshmallow, Oak Wood in 45 reviews
I love this scent from bath and body, I love layering the smell(shower gel, lotion,spray) if you layer it the smell will stay All day longin 29 reviews
a month agoPasadena TX
Forever red is probably my favorite scent from bath and bodyworks. The bottle looks very sleek and elegant and looks great on my counter. The actual smell of the product is amazing it smells so good. This perfume is actually my mothers favorite too she refuses to use anything else and i cant blame her its that good. It very long lasting and just an overall good product.
7 days agoWenatchee
My mom and I love this scent. It's mild enough for every day but fancy enough for a night out. It's not super florally, it's more of a sweet tone, but not a specific 'food' smell. A mini bottle lasted me a year, but I used it for special occasions. My mom had one large bottle that lasted about 2 years, using it about 3-4 times a week.
3 months agoLinden, MI
Hello Influenster Readers, My name is Lia, and you can always count on my reviews. I absolutely love this particular body spray, It has a ingredient that I love which is marshmallow. Not only does eating marshmallows sound fun, but when added as one of the ingredients inside a perfume or body spray it's scent is awesome. Bath and Body Works currently sells this product in a Body Wash, Lotion, and Body Spray. This brand also had a perfume, and I wished that it would make its way back to Bath and Body Works. It's one of my favorite scents to wear, You know how you have your favorite favorites and the okay products. This is the favorite that you would see on my dresser all the time. I hate it when you find something you love and the brand discontinue your favorites. If you see this particular product, Pick it up before it's gone again.
3 days agoRives Junction
I really enjoyed this product and is defiantly my favorite I used this product many times and still use it now I wouldn't improve nothing the fragrance was great and it came in a nice and cute little bottle, I would defiantly recommend this to anyone who wears perfumes
5 days agobay area
The type of bottle is so lovely and I find that the scent is more mature lady not old lady but not little girl either. I would definitely pair it with a lotion but alone it's ok. It doesnt seem to last too long though and I'd recommend to others, as I already do that
a month ago
This mist is to die for! It holds up like a more high end perfume without the hefty price tag. I actually had this specific one for years and i mean i wore it religiously. I think this is definitely a scent all girls and women alike should own in their cabinets!!
2 months agoBoynton Beach, FL
I  have used this fragrance alot. I find myself reaching for it constantly. Its a classy and elegant scent. The bottle I have is the small one so definitely need a bigger one. The scent is long lasting. I highly recommend specially to wear to work.
7 days agoSandown, NH
Forever Red is A Timeless Classy soft warm scent that just draws attention without being offensive. Its price is a bit higher in the fancy bottle but is now available in regular bottles as well. Great for a gift. Perfect Scent for Me, Great All Year Round.
8 days agoWillits
This fragrance is so lovely it smells so nice and it is so strong but not in their bath way like most perfumes give you a headache if you put too much on but this one you can just spray it on twice and it'll last you all day long such a beautiful casing that it comes in it's truly one of the best perfumes I personally think Bath & Body Works has to offer
2 months agoWhite Plains, NY
This has been my go to fragrance for over a year now. Its light but it lasts. It blends well with my natural pheromones and I get complimented often. I even spray it in my car sometimes I like it that much. I feel sexy and sultry when I wear it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...