Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection FINISH SMOOTH In-Shower Body Lotion uploaded by laura h.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Fragrance

Lightly scented

Overview

Do it all at once! Rub, rinse and go! This lightly scented, time-saving in-shower body lotion leaves skin feeling conditioned and healthy. Our active skincare collection is made with the good stuff (aloe, cucumber, vitamin E & shea butter.)

Usage

After cleansing, apply lotion to wet skin while out of direct shower stream. Leave on for one minute, rinse off and pat dry.

laura h.
Pensacola
This shower lotion was decent but not remarkable. I wish it was a little more moisturizing but it works better if you don't rinse it all the way. It has a faint scent and is pretty convenient if you don't like lotioning up all the time.
Paige H.
Ringwood
I love it! I use it after I shave my legs. I also use it on my arms and they always feel great. I got it as a gift set. After my shower my legs feel smooth and silky. Cons, even though it does say on the bottle surfaces may become slippery, it does. And I love it is not tested on animals.