BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Lavishly splash or lightly spritz your favorite fragrance, either way you'll fall in love at first mist! Our carefully crafted bottle and sophisticated pump delivers great coverage while conditioning aloe mist nourishes skin for the lightest, most refreshing way to fragrance! see more...

• Never tried this one, what does it smell like? 4 Answers
  • How long does the spray last before you have to reapply?8 Answers
  • Do you like this Bottle?2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Celia G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
God damnnnn. This is by far my favorite scent at bath and body works. The smell is very sweet. Someone told me I smelt like a jolly rancher one time which I don’t think is bad. I would def recommend this to someone!! Anyone!!
Jordan B.
Hattiesburg, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is easily my favorite perfume that Bath and Body Works has ever made. I was really saddened to hear that this is discontinuing, but I hope they change their mind. When I heard they were no longer making it, I went to the Bath and Body Works right away and bought five to make sure I'll have it for a long time.
Haleigh T.
Loretto
My all time favorite perfume! This is all I will use! If you haven’t used this I would definitely recommend!! Bath & Body Works Signature Collection Fine Fragrance Mist Mad About You 8 Fl Oz / 236 Ml
яσsαℓιηα c.
Humble, TX
My all time favorite scent from bath and body works , this scent has a mixture of floral and a flirty type of scent! Perfect scent for a date :-) I will definitely keep repurchasing it. & recommend to others!
Allison K.
Derwood, MD
this is one of my favourites perfumes by far !!! I didn’t expect for this to smell that flattering. It was expensive but it’s a fascinating bottle design. I love this product because it’s long-lasting and smells so delightful!
sage✨💯 P.
Mill Hall PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great perfume to get when you want a settle pleasing sent. It's also great to wear to school, college, and work. Or just to put something on because your in a rush.
Shelby R.
Raleigh, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is BY FAR my favorite scent even out of all my high-end expensive perfumes. It's like this scent is made for me! I love the floral, sexy scent it has. I'm huge on my floral scents but don't always want to smell cutesy, you know? This scent is PERFECTION I cannot rave about it enough. It's not just my favorite bath & body works scent, it honestly is my favorite scent that I reach for all time. I just wish they sold a bigger perfume bottle!
Sheryl H.
Holladay, TN
I can be very picky when it comes to colognes/mists.I love Mad About You because It's sweet-smelling but not sickeningly sweet.It's not too light that you can't even smell it and it's not too strong that it makes you, and the person accross the room super nauseous...As long as you don't spray it like a fire extinguisher, it is just right!
Britni R.
Woodland , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
this scent attracted me into the store and persuaded me to take home the whole set.. I tested it and put it on sample strips, it was lovely and inviting and I had to have it. When i took it home to be part of the fragrance family, I was so happy but when I tried wearing it, it was not complimentary to my body, the chemicals did not mix well and it smelt awful. i ended up gifting to my friend very regrettably.
morgan c.
Catonsville, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my absolute favorite scent from Bath and Body Works and my go-to scent overall. I recently heard that it's being discontinued and stocked up while they were having their 75% off sale. The scent is light and crisp. I use quite a bit of it, but the scent lasts a decent amount of time. People are always asking me what scent I'm wearing. It smells like a good mix of fruity and floral. I absolutely love it.
Rahshina  K.
How long does the spray last before you have to reapply?
Angel H.
Never tried this one, what does it smell like?
Amanda O.
What does this fragrance smell like?
Skylar S.