Bath & Body Works Signature Collection Fine Fragrance Mist Mad About You 8 Fl Oz / 236 Ml

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• Never tried this one, what does it smell like? 4 Answers
  • How long does the spray last before you have to reapply?8 Answers
  • Do you like this Bottle?2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Maria B.
Maria B.
Opa Locka, FL
This is hands down my absolute favorite Bath and Body Works scent! It smells incredibly strong, but it isn't overpowering! It's floral and flirty, and it makes me feel very feminine. My boyfriend loves it on me, too. Even though it's floral, I can definitely smell the black currant in it the most... and that's probably why I enjoy it.

The fine fragrance mist is a cheap alternative to the perfume. The perfume lasts a lot longer, so don't be surprised if this fades after a few hours. The fine fragrance mist does last longer when used with the shower gel and body lotion. I still love this so much and use it very often! Sometimes I switch it up and use the Diamond Shimmer Mist if I want that extra glow. :)
Converse & C.
Converse & C.
Daingerfield, TX
I love this fragrance mist! The smell is amazing. It is a strong floral scent that is sweet without being overpowering. It is a very girly scent but it is not to young. Whenever I go out, I always get compliments! The only thing I dislike, is that it doesn't have a very long staying time, but that is common with a fragrance mist. When layered with the body wash and lotion, the scent lingers all day. Overall, it is a great product that I would totally recommend!
Alisa W.
Alisa W.
Alturas, CA
This is one of my favorite scents for body spray! It is refreshing and girly and yet not too fruity. Whenever I smell fragrances that are all fruit I feel like they smell kind of childish so it is good that this one has some other dimensions to it. It smells similar to a Victoria's Secret fragrance which I love almost all of. Great choice as an everyday use or summer time fragrance.
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
Warsaw, VA
Hands down my all time favorite Bath & Body Works scent! I don't know what it is, but I'm obsessed. This might sound weird but every time I spray this on myself it smells like green lifesavers, is that weird? lol I cant describe the smell but i love it so much recommend to everyone! Spray it on yourself and tell me if it doesn't smell like a candy lol
Brianna S.
Brianna S.
I love this perfume my boyfriend gave it to me as a present an i honeslty love it it gives me a cool scent... i use it everyday i can never get tired of the scent its the best i recommend this to any girl who is willing to try something new i guaranty you your man will love it and he will never get tired of it just like use girls don't
This is absolutely my favorite scent right now at B&B. It is so feminine and wonderful! I get multiple compliments every time I wear it, which is pretty much every day! I love how people can smell me when I walk by haha! Paired with the shower gel and body lotion, this is a combo that can't be beat! Highly recommended!
Ricquelle L.
Ricquelle L.
Pico Rivera, CA
My ultimate favorite bath and body works mist!!I keep this on my vanity every day & have back ups just in case they cancel it at anytime!I love the smell of it so much and always get compliments on it whenever I wear it!It just has a subtle smell to it that isn't too strong or too light,just perfect!
Christa G.
Christa G.
Cheraw, SC
This is probably one of my all-time favorite scents. It has that flowery, sweet scent that I always look for in a fragrance. It lasts throughout the day without a problem, as a squirt on your wrist will be enough. A wonderful scent and I definitely DEFINITELY will be buying this again.
Jordan H.
Jordan H.
Arlington, VA
My absolute favorite scent from Bath and Body Works! Fragrance lasts a reasonable amount of time. It's a bit to expensive for me to buy when it's not on sale, but if you catch it on sale I think it's worth it. Definitely would recommend to anyone who loves floral scents.
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
Pauls Valley, OK
I absolutely love this fragrance! I always feel so fresh when I put on this scent and my confidence definitely increases. Bath and Body Works always comes out with great products and Mad About You is no exception! I will definitely be buying this again when I run out!
Rahshina  K.
Rahshina K.
How long does the spray last before you have to reapply?
Angel H.
Angel H.
Never tried this one, what does it smell like?
Amanda O.
Amanda O.
What does this fragrance smell like?
Skylar S.