BY BATH & BODY WORKS #55 in Fragrance Mists for Her

Lavishly splash or lightly spritz your favorite fragrance, either way you'll fall in love at first mist! Our carefully crafted bottle and sophisticated pump delivers great coverage while conditioning aloe mist nourishes skin for the lightest, most refreshing way to fragrance! see more...

• Never tried this one, what does it smell like? 5 Answers
  • How long does the spray last before you have to reapply?8 Answers
  • Do you like this Bottle?3 Answers
Brenda R.
Phoenix, AZ
Loved this perfume smells great lasted a lot longer and I can’t stress how good it smells and it’s not a very strong smell you can put as much as you want and not have to feel like someone is going to say something 😍😍😍Bath & Body Works Signature Collection Fine Fragrance Mist Mad About You 8 Fl Oz / 236 Ml
Shawna T.
Blue Hill
New favorite from bath and body! I purchased this on sale for 3$ because I liked the bottle. When I tried it on, such a great smell! Floral but not like old lady floral perfume with a sweet smell! It last all day for me and I just love it. I would definitely pay full price when I run out.
abby ♡.
Aptos, CA
Bath and Body Works never was my favorite, but after coming across this I cannot say anything bad about it or their store. I am so amazed at how amazing this perfume smells and it is my go-to every day. I would easily buy this again as well as recommend it to others.
Katy H.
Browns mills, NJ
This is one of my all time favorite bath and body works scents, for me i feel weird being a bigger girl.. So I won't buy the sprays in vi Victoria's Secret, but this one smells just like the sprays you can buy there in the store Bath & Body Works really welcomes me.
Val E.
Palm Beach
This perfume is literally my absolute FAVORITE scent that B&BW has released. It smells absolutely amazing. It’s so sweet yet not overwhelming and everyone asks me what I’m wearing and I always tell them this scent right here. Ughhh it’s just so good
Danielle L.
I love this body spray! It smells sweet and fruity but with a nice hint of spice! The scent last long, but fades nicely and you can still smell it linger throughout the day! It's not too over powering or strong! Great scent for everyday use! My go to body spray! Reasonable price too! Cute packaging and nice size, easy to throw in your purse or bag on the go!
Haleigh T.
Loretto
My all time favorite perfume! This is all I will use! If you haven’t used this I would definitely recommend!! Bath & Body Works Signature Collection Fine Fragrance Mist Mad About You 8 Fl Oz / 236 Ml
яσsαℓιηα c.
Humble, TX
My all time favorite scent from bath and body works , this scent has a mixture of floral and a flirty type of scent! Perfect scent for a date :-) I will definitely keep repurchasing it. & recommend to others!
Celia G.
God damnnnn. This is by far my favorite scent at bath and body works. The smell is very sweet. Someone told me I smelt like a jolly rancher one time which I don’t think is bad. I would def recommend this to someone!! Anyone!!
Sheryl H.
Holladay, TN
I can be very picky when it comes to colognes/mists.I love Mad About You because It's sweet-smelling but not sickeningly sweet.It's not too light that you can't even smell it and it's not too strong that it makes you, and the person accross the room super nauseous...As long as you don't spray it like a fire extinguisher, it is just right!
Rahshina  K.
How long does the spray last before you have to reapply?
Angel H.
Never tried this one, what does it smell like?
Amanda O.
Provo, UT
What does this fragrance smell like?
Skylar S.