BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Lavishly splash or lightly spritz your favorite fragrance, either way you'll fall in love at first mist! Our carefully crafted bottle and sophisticated pump delivers great coverage while conditioning aloe mist nourishes skin for the lightest, most refreshing way to fragrance! see more...

• Never tried this one, what does it smell like? 4 Answers
  • How long does the spray last before you have to reapply?8 Answers
  • Do you like this Bottle?2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Danielle L.
I love this body spray! It smells sweet and fruity but with a nice hint of spice! The scent last long, but fades nicely and you can still smell it linger throughout the day! It's not too over powering or strong! Great scent for everyday use! My go to body spray! Reasonable price too! Cute packaging and nice size, easy to throw in your purse or bag on the go!
abby ♡.
Santa Cruz
Bath and Body Works never was my favorite, but after coming across this I cannot say anything bad about it or their store. I am so amazed at how amazing this perfume smells and it is my go-to every day. I would easily buy this again as well as recommend it to others.
Val E.
Palm Beach
This perfume is literally my absolute FAVORITE scent that B&BW has released. It smells absolutely amazing. It’s so sweet yet not overwhelming and everyone asks me what I’m wearing and I always tell them this scent right here. Ughhh it’s just so good
Celia G.
God damnnnn. This is by far my favorite scent at bath and body works. The smell is very sweet. Someone told me I smelt like a jolly rancher one time which I don’t think is bad. I would def recommend this to someone!! Anyone!!
Angelina D.
I really like this perfume. When k first smelled this was when I bought the hand sanitizer. Then I liked it a lot do I bought the perfume. They both smell really good and it's worth the effort to buy it.
Haleigh T.
Loretto
My all time favorite perfume! This is all I will use! If you haven’t used this I would definitely recommend!! Bath & Body Works Signature Collection Fine Fragrance Mist Mad About You 8 Fl Oz / 236 Ml
яσsαℓιηα c.
Humble, TX
My all time favorite scent from bath and body works , this scent has a mixture of floral and a flirty type of scent! Perfect scent for a date :-) I will definitely keep repurchasing it. & recommend to others!
Shelby R.
Raleigh, NC
This is BY FAR my favorite scent even out of all my high-end expensive perfumes. It's like this scent is made for me! I love the floral, sexy scent it has. I'm huge on my floral scents but don't always want to smell cutesy, you know? This scent is PERFECTION I cannot rave about it enough. It's not just my favorite bath & body works scent, it honestly is my favorite scent that I reach for all time. I just wish they sold a bigger perfume bottle!
Sheryl H.
Holladay, TN
I can be very picky when it comes to colognes/mists.I love Mad About You because It's sweet-smelling but not sickeningly sweet.It's not too light that you can't even smell it and it's not too strong that it makes you, and the person accross the room super nauseous...As long as you don't spray it like a fire extinguisher, it is just right!
Britni R.
Woodland , CA
this scent attracted me into the store and persuaded me to take home the whole set.. I tested it and put it on sample strips, it was lovely and inviting and I had to have it. When i took it home to be part of the fragrance family, I was so happy but when I tried wearing it, it was not complimentary to my body, the chemicals did not mix well and it smelt awful. i ended up gifting to my friend very regrettably.
Rahshina  K.
How long does the spray last before you have to reapply?
Angel H.
Never tried this one, what does it smell like?
Amanda O.
What does this fragrance smell like?
Skylar S.