BY BATH & BODY WORKS

FRAGRANCE
An exhilarating blend of raspberry lychee sorbet, sun-kissed magnolia and vanilla sandalwood

OVERVIEW

• Who else loves this.1 Answers
  • I been looking for fragrance soft and delicate I wonder i...1 Answers
  • What are some of your favorite summer Scents or Fragrance...6 Answers
Kennedy S.
I felt that this spray scent was very generic. It just smelled like an average perfumey scent to me. I'm glad to be done with another mist.
Tatiana G.
San Francisco, CA
I don't see a purpose of this at all. It has a very potent smell, I cough every time I use it and it doesn't really leave a scent on my body for long time.
Reagan C.
Firth, NE
I love the scent. It works great in the summer time. It only lasts 30 minutes and then it is unnoticeable.
christal t.
I recently bought this and later regretted it. Although it's a good summer time scent I find it smell very artificial and smells different once I've put it on then it did in the bottle. I'm not sure I'll even finish what I purchased.
Sonia T.
Doesn't long last but do have a nice fragrance, if you wanna just go with fragrance you can but you 'll have to and use 3 4 times
Jasmine P.
The smell is very thick, almost cloaking. It is a semi sweet smell and it does last a bit longer than some of bath and body works products. I feel it is too much for me because its not a very fresh smelling scent
Libby K.
Foosland, IL
Smells ok I guess it's not my favorite but it's not my least favorite either, it's a little stronger than I would prefer
Casey K.
Russell Spgs, KY
This is not my favorite scent from Bath and Body Works, but it is alright. It is a refreshing scent, and it is not too strong or overwhelming. It is a perfect "summer" mist, although I find myself using it quite often since it doesn't stay on very long.
Kelsey E.
Elkhorn, NE
The bottle for this body spray is very cute, but the scent is not anything to be excited about. It wears off almost immediately.
Ariel B.
Baton Rouge, LA
Maybe it is the constant spraying of this perfume that makes me not like it. This was my signature scent for the summer for my bedroom. The scent is sweet and a tad bit fruity yet strong. No more than three sprays or it'll be too strong for one to stand. The bottle is cute and simple for this scent. I recommend this fragrance but Bath & Body Works has way better ones.
Latoya W.
What are some of your favorite summer Scents or Fragrances from Bath & Body Works?
Andrea L.
I been looking for fragrance soft and delicate I wonder if this body fine fragrance it's the best of this brand and if its have long lasting aroma? Thanks
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Who else loves this.
Amanda O.
Provo, UT
What does this fragrance smell like?