BY BATH & BODY WORKS

FRAGRANCE
An exhilarating blend of raspberry lychee sorbet, sun-kissed magnolia and vanilla sandalwood

OVERVIEW

• Who else loves this.1 Answers
  • I been looking for fragrance soft and delicate I wonder i...1 Answers
  • What are some of your favorite summer Scents or Fragrance...6 Answers
Sarah O.
Washington, DC
This stuff is so nice. I love the mini version because it's nice to travel with and just throw in your purse. Endless Weekend is one of my favorite scent from Bath and Body Works. Both my significant other and I wear this scent and we love it. I have repurchased and will continue to repurchase this size fragrance mist from Bath and Body Works but I will also buy other scents as well. Worth the money, especially when they have sales or coupons available.
Sally N.
Annandale
Amazing scent for the summer. I’m always shopping at Bath & Body Works and on the hunt for a new scent for every season. I ran into this scent a few weeks into spring and I’m in awe. It reminds me of summer and it gets me into the mood. I purchased the body lotion, fragrance mist, room spray, travel size body lotion, and shower gel. This is my all time favorite from Bath & Body Works.
Hannah Y.
Wilmington, NC
This stuff smells SO GOOD. I made the mistake of letting my friends use it because they would always come over and spray themselves with it. Sometimes they would come over JUST to spray themselves with this fragrance and then leave. Highly recommend!! I also used it to freshen up carpets.
Halie E.
Central Point, OR
I love almost all the scent at bath and body works but this on is the most refreshing not to strong scent that I love! It’s last awhile but also doesn’t over power you with scent! Love this scent it’s a perfect summer  perfume! And the price is always perfect at bath and body works!
Emily S.
Martins Ferry, OH
I love the galaxy mist in the scent Cosmic Candy, not only because the little shimmer it gives, but because the smell lasts all day and isn’t overwhelming, it’s great if you’re looking for a product that looks good and smells better!
Gaby R.
LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS PERFUME. The scent smells so amazing and I use this especially on the weekends hence the name. It has a very happy smell and i love the color, it also has a body shimmer! I’ve had this for 7 months i think and there is still so much left. It doesn’t leak, and has a very fresh going out tonight kind of smell. The name basically describes the perfume very well. Would definitely buy again and it’s not too expensive either.
Heather G.
Council Bluffs, IA
Gorgeous combination of notes -the raspberry, vanilla and magnolia play so beautifully together! Sweet, flirty, cheerful fragrance. Increase longevity with matching lotion or cream. A good one!
Ally H.
This product is overall very good. It smells great and even comes in a very cute bottle. The downfall of it would be it doesn't last all day long. It needs to be re applied. Perfume lasts longer than this body spray. It does however last a long time in the bottle. No need to spend hundeds of dollars on perfume very often
marlene p.
spokane
My favorite bath and body works scent!  I use the lotion and body spray daily.  Definitely a staple in my house.  scent lasts a long time but isn't overpowering.  I buy from bath and body works store or online.  No improvement needed but a little pricey.  Great overall!
Maddie G.
Youngsville , LA
This smells so good.It lasts all day.This is a good scent for the summer time.I will definitely continue to buy this at the semi annual sale.There is definitely a good amount for $14 . I bought mine at batha and body works.And it's not over powering.. I highly reccomend this perfume.
Latoya W.
What are some of your favorite summer Scents or Fragrances from Bath & Body Works?
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Who else loves this.
Andrea L.
I been looking for fragrance soft and delicate I wonder if this body fine fragrance it's the best of this brand and if its have long lasting aroma? Thanks
Amanda O.
Provo, UT
What does this fragrance smell like?