BY BATH & BODY WORKS

FRAGRANCE
An exhilarating blend of raspberry lychee sorbet, sun-kissed magnolia and vanilla sandalwood

OVERVIEW
Dazzle with diamonds! Infused with real diamond dust, our luxurious Diamond Shimmer Mist kisses skin with irresistible fragrance and gorgeous sparkle.

Caitlyn G.
Harker Hts, TX
This lasts a long time (I’ve had it 3 years) because it’s the perfect little touch of glow for summer! It also smells so good, which is perfect for spraying on right before you go on a summer adventure!
Olivia N.
I actually first bought some for a birthday gift, but the store was having a sale so I thought I would try it and I actually really love this product! I love using this one in the summer just because that is what the scent reminds me of, but you could totally wear this year around. I would not recommend this product if you are not into glitter (I am so I love it1) adds a ton of sparkle to any look.
Becky S.
I absolutely love the Bath & Body Works shimmer sprays because they give just enough glitter for effect nut not too much to be tacky wearing as an adult.
The Endless Weekend fragrance is fun with a bit of a fruity fragrance that balances nicely with most other lotions and shower gels.
Ashley A.
I literally have all the of the Endless Weekend perfumes, lotions, body wash, and candle. I LOVE IT. The smell is sooo good and not too overpowering (maybe I just got used to it). I know for sure everyone has a fav route Bath & Body Works favorite and this is mine.
Maranda C.
This is one of my favorite scents at bath and body I live the shimmer in it , this bottle is alot cuter than the original and the scent is so good it's fruity flowery all in one really sweet I also have the lotion too !
Lisa H.
Columbus, MS
I received shimmer mist for my birthday last year and I just ran out 2weeks ago so I had to run and buy another one I so love this fragrance and love the way its gives my skin that glow. This is a great fragrance sweet and soft you must try
Dayane R.
I love this body spray...is my favorite from almost all the body sprays that I have!!!
smell so good, even my daughter love it!
can't wait to buy moreee!!
Leticia O.
Rio Rancho , NM
I love that I can use this as a body spray and glitter spray all in one! Great for cruising days and nights!! Love it!!
Brittany S.
Yes yes yes! My favourite shimmer mist from Bath & Body Works ! So much sparkle and shine plus it smells wonderful. Great summer scent and smells very sweet! Such a luxurious product . I definitely recommend trying this! It is so beautiful ✨