BeautyBodyBody CareBath & Body Works
Bath & Body Works Signature Collection ENDLESS WEEKEND Body Lotion

Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection ENDLESS WEEKEND Body Lotion

by Bath & Body Works

FRAGRANCE
An exhilarating blend of raspberry lychee sorbet, sun-kissed magnolia and vanilla sandalwood

OVERVIEW

Smell good?
Is the lotion worth it or are there other scents that are better?
I would like to know if this smells like the name? Is it too strong?
Start your review of Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection ENDLESS WEEKEND Body Lotion!
Product Highlights
...lotions, bought a bunch of them and have been using them back to back! very moisturizing, not too thick or uncomfortable, love them for summer AND winter! in reviews
Delani G.
Gobles, MI
Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection ENDLESS WEEKEND Body Lotion uploaded by Delani G.
Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection ENDLESS WEEKEND Body Lotion It made my arms really soft and absorbed fairly quickly. It didn't feel greasy at all. I put it on in the morning and it lasts pretty much all day. The fragrance dies down a little but you can still smell it. Its a great summer smell and I definitely think it's one of my favorite.
Heather A.
Campbell, MO
Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection ENDLESS WEEKEND Body Lotion uploaded by Heather A.
Love the smell of this lotion. It's my new favorite from bath and body works! I am always trying out their new lotions! Love! Love! Love!
june M.
Clean smell if ur nose is sensitive like mine. Keeps skin hydrates without that sticky feelinh
Em Perlitta  G.
Smells so good and long lasting, can I also say, that it is not overly sweet. A little goes a long way. Leaving skin soft and hydrated. I purchased this collection on sale and will continue to purchase.
Josaynnette Z.
Ponce
Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection ENDLESS WEEKEND Body Lotion uploaded by Josaynnette Z.
Is so perfect for my skin. I love this product so much. And the smell is so fascinated.
Elizabeth G.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is best lotion ever I love the scent I could use this lotion my whole life if I could.
Aelim _.
I am In love with this smell that Bath & Body has! It’s so so cute and I am currently using this along with A THOUSAND WISHES, and also another one. I use almost everyday when I go out. It leaves me smelling good and hydrates my skin. I would definitely recommend!!
Serena T.
Tenino, WA
The Bath & Body works ENDLESS WEEKEND is perfect for a day out in the sun whilst wanting something that lasts all day and doesn't make you smell muggy after an hour or two in the sun. I use it everyday whether or not I'm going out considering the fragrance it gives off, you can never get enough. Bath & Body works often has a buy two get one free sale and i personally buy three lotions to last me quite awhile.
Christy S.
Belville, NC
Great summer fragrance. it has raspberry, coconut water, and sandalwood. light formula that's great during warm months.
Andrea M.
Longview, TX
Love this scent, very fresh and reminds me of summer air. Wear it all the time. Very affordable, I always go for the deals in store and use their coupons. Scent lasts a long time and people always tell me I smell good. I would definitely recommend!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...