Bath & Body Works Signature Collection Diamond Shimmer Mist - Violet Lily SKY - 8 Fl Oz / 236 Ml

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

violet lily sky mist shimmer see more...

Buy on Amazon
Melissa M.
Livonia , MI
Love all bath and body products! Scent is amazing without being overpowering. They always exceed my expectations at a great price.
Alycia B.
Romulus, MI
I love love love bath and body works body spray! My favorite is a thousand wishes. My husband loves it on me as well.
Silvia R.
Sacramento , CA
I love this scent it's so fresh.. I can't get enough of bath and body works products! I wish I could have all scents!
Eliangy R.
I love Bath and body works mists, they have always been a savior for last minute refresher. There's always one in my purse and I binge purchase them all at all times!