Bath & Body Works Signature Collection Diamond Shimmer Mist - Pure Paradise - 8 Fl Oz / 236 Ml

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Jennifer H.
Carthage, NY
Love this! I love the smell of this. I spray it on my chest and arms everyday! It leaves sparkles on you which I find cute and it lasts all day! I will continue to buy and recommend!!! Worth the $ especially if u can find it on sale!
Letisia A.
Fort Worth, TX
This is one of my favorites. Love the smell and I get so many compliments. Last I heard they were not selling them anymore.
Victoria W.
I've had this body spray for over 2 years now. It's long lasting and you don't need to go crazy spraying it everywhere to make it last. It has such a light scent that's great for wearing during the day or at night.
Barbara M.
Watertown, NY
This is one of my favorite scents made by Bath & Bodywork's... Its fruity floral scent takes me back to the days I lived in Florida!! Very beautiful scent
São Paulo
Góis Bening I would like to know the texture,the mask if is light and velvety.
São Paulo
When it was created collection of mascaras
São Paulo
How long the smell that masks
São Paulo
The feeling of pure diamond in our body should send us wonderful sensations