BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Bath & Body Works Signature Collection Diamond Shimmer Mist - Japanese Cherry Blossom - 8 fl oz / 236 mL
Ana T.
Morristown, NJ
I got it from my coworker for Secret Santa and I just can stop smelling it! Loved loved loved it!
Paige U.
Somehow, this one smells better than the original. If you like sparkles I highly recommend this
brittany y.
Imler, PA
Absolutely love the smell of this bath and body works shimmer mist. one of my new favorites!
Electra H.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this shimmer and the smell is amazing overall the product is very light and amazing
Kari S.
Harrison
Great Product! Smells wonderful and clean. This product is used in my home all the time.
Zahra D.
Love the smell of this! I just find that the smell is settle and doesn't last for long!
Katie Y.
Blairstown, MO
My boyfriend got me this perfume for my birthday and I love it! I use it all the time!!
Cassie S.
Yakima, WA
My all time favorite scent!!! I buy this scent over and over!! And have for years now!!
Probably my favorite scent: smells so incredibly good. I just wish it was long lasting
Angie P.
Ever since I tried this product like 3 years ago, haven't switched it up since lol