BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Bath & Body Works Signature Collection Diamond Shimmer Mist - Japanese Cherry Blossom - 8 fl oz / 236 mL
Aimee M.
Garden grove, CA
Love it sooo much it's a must have. Love the sparkles in it. I'm gonna buy more once I get paid. It smells so amazing. I love it so much I tend to spray more then I need too lol... highly recommended
Bria M.
Detroit, MI
One of my favorite sprays from Bath and Body Works. I love how it leaves my skin nice and glittery. When I first tried it the smell lasted longer than I thought it would which is great.
Valeria M.
Tyler Texas
I like how it smells and I only need a little bit to smell really good! And the thing I don't really like is that there's too much glitter. I bought it at Bath and Body works.
Kaydi W.
Vian, OK
I have been using this fragrance for years. It's my signature scent so to speak. It's cheap, smells delicious, and not harsh on your skin! I would definitely recommend you try it!!
Anissia J.
Memphis, TN
I'm Soooooo In Love With Bath & Body Work's Japanese Cherry Blossom Products And The Way It's Smells.! I Got The Body Butter And The Perfume Already, And I'm Going Back To Get Some More Sooner.!😊
Melissa O.
Grayson, KY
Love this product. I use this daily and I get asked several times a day what kind of body spray I use. I will purchase more of this, and will recommend it to family and friends
Ivy D.
Akron, OH
I don’t think the shimmer really adds much to the fragrance, but I do like to spritz this on, especially as more of a slightly deeper autumn/winter scent.
Ashley H.
Columbus, MS
One of my all time favorite scents from bath and body works! Not to over powering and last for a decent while! Plus the price isn't to bad
Kelly M.
I do not have the diamond perfume but the regular smells so good too! It's a unique scent that isn't as sweet smelling as you'd think.
Brittany B.
Port Orchard, WA
I give this 2/10 stars. It smells okay but I can never smell it because it gives me such a bad headache. I just don't like it.