BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Bath & Body Works Signature Collection Diamond Shimmer Mist - Japanese Cherry Blossom - 8 fl oz / 236 mL
Tiffany A.
This is the best scent ever! It's not too empowering of a smell, it's just right. Not to mention the beautiful glitter shimmer you get from it as well. I highly recommend trying this product.
Lacy A.
WATERBURY, CT
Insane love for this fine fragrance mist from bath and bodyworks currently running out of it but I would definitely go out and purchase this mist again, its smells super good and fine
Laura D.
Pharr, TX
This shimmer most is absolutely perfect. It smells AMAZING. If you love glitter then it's perfect. It disperses the glitter very nicely. It does last for a long time. I've had mine for 2 almost 3 years and I'm just half way through. Would very much recommend this product to everyone.
Melina G.
I absolutely love this I can't get enough of it but the LOTION is pretty awesome as well I bought mines at bath and body works I LOVE THAT bottle I love this store I am a loyal customer I always go back evey chance I get I got all my family and friends hooked on bath and body works
Alexa L.
I've been using bath & body products for a while now but when I got my hands on the different shimmer mists I couldn't set them down!! They are just completely amazing. These shimmer mists have the most pleasant smells at the same time giving off real life sparkles on your desired part of your body and they last alllll day!!
Maisie P.
Madison, WI
I love this product. I love the way it smells (Japanese cherry blossom is one of my favorite scent lines) and I love the shimmer effect. It is perfect for the pool or beach because it is so subtle but still there. The reason it didn't get 5 stars is because it is a little on the pricey side at $16.
Josie A.
I love this stuff soooooo much! It's actually amazing and it lasts forever I live off of this stuff and can always rely on it as a great gift any teenager would and will always enjoy. The sent of this spray lasts for hours and the travel size is perfect for traveling
Haley S.
Dallas, TX
LET ME JUST START OFF BY SAYING -- I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS SPRAY !!! It is super affordable and smells absolutely great! I shop solo much at Bath and Body Works and I cannot remember the last time I was not satisfied with my product. I will always continue to shop here!
Grace P.
Anderson , IN
I think this smells amazing and I love the little bit of glitter. it's really pretty in the bottle and a little goes a long way. I've gotten many complements on the smell. sometimes I'll spray it in my hair when I have long sleeves on and the glitter isn't so crazy that it shows up in my hair, just on my skin.
Stacy P.
After I shower, and lotion myself down with JCB shower gel, and lotion I spray myself with the bath spray. It allows the B&B Japanese Cherry Blossom scent to last for a much longer time. It's great for the ladies that work long days.