BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Bath & Body Works Signature Collection Diamond Shimmer Mist - Japanese Cherry Blossom - 8 fl oz / 236 mL
Eden T.
Clovis, CA
Just got this body mist and I'm not a big fan. The smell annoys me and gives me a headache. I know a lot of people like this scent but it's just not for me since I only like a handful of floral smells.
Octavia M.
The smell has always been a signature of mine, I love the romantic smell flowers. And the fact that they offer this in a shimmer form now is fantastic! It’s perfect for spraying on your cleavage and/or neck and arm area for a night out!
Lauren H.
Frisco City, AL
I LOVE this scent! It has been my favorite for years now. I always am so excited for winter so I can pull it back out and use it again! I love how long the scent last and how many compliments I get when wearing this.
Alyssa P.
Love the fragrance and it leaves the skin with small amounts of glitter. It is very pricey and it is long lasting for sure. The scent is like being in China in a field of cherry blossoms. I recommend.
Jade M.
This product smells AMAZING. It smells so fresh and nice and it's just a must have. It's a strong scent so you don't need a lot of it which is great. The mist on this bottle is also really nice because it's fine and not harsh. I recommend this to anyone it's so good.
Shery H.
Wilmington, DE
This is my MUST-HAVE product at the beach. Firstly, the scent is just lovely. A very subtle floral scent that I'm sure everyone is familiar with. I spray this all over (except for the face, of course!) when I'm at the beach, or even when it's summer and I'm showing my arms/legs. It give you the MOST GORGEOUS white diamond shimmer you have ever seen. You literally become a sparkling goddess. This is definitely not for those of you who don't like shimmer & sparkle. But for those of you who live in glitter every day (like me!), this is a must have for the warmer months. It would also be really gorgeous for fancy events just sprayed on your arms and décolletage. Just keep it away from your face, you don't want to get those shimmer particles near your eyes.
Rosemary M.
Los Angeles, CA
It smells so delicious. It goes a long way the smell is not to harsh or sweet it is just perfect. The bottle has a cute design. A picture of a flower. The smell last a good while buy you might have to touch up over all I would definitely buy again.
Angelina L.
I love this perfume it is great and it smells incredible it is a great value and is not pricey at all!! I bought this product at bath and body works!! I have tried this many time I love it I definitely recommend !!
Courtney w.
Fresno, CA
This is my absolute all-time favorite scent from Bath and Body Works. I always have in stock, the lotion, body wash, and body spray. I am a fan of the other sense but this one for some reason blows the other ones out of the water.
Nicole
Still my all-time favorite fragrance, body wash, bubble bath, and lotion. I use this almost every day, for a quick nice sweet intoxicating scent. Good price, and you get your money's worth. Definitely recommend this!