BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Bath & Body Works Deep Aqua Cooling Body Souffle Signature Collection 6 fl oz (177 ml)

Indulge your senses with our exclusive Deep Aqua, the pure and refreshing fragrance of ocean drenched flowers inspired by a beautiful world underwater.

Our limited edition Cooling Body Souffle is water-light and breaks on skin for a refreshing and cooling sensation. This unique formula is enriched with nourishing marine nutrients that help condition and soothe skin, leaving it feeling fresh and revitalized. Smooth all over body and enjoy.

Key Fragrance Notes: Crisp Melon, Water Blossoms, Dewy Gardenia and White Woods.

Bath & Body Works Signature Collection DEEP AQUA Cooling Body Souffle
  • "Love this lotion..especially in the summer when you have sunburn it gives a cool feel and it also helps moisturizing your skin" in 9 reviews
Nika S.
Im the kind to travel alot, and honestly to me this product is a life-saver. Recently, i took a trip to Cauncun, Mexico. About 4 days into the trip i noticed a very bubbly red area. I noticed that i had gotten a horrible sunburn, so i grabbed my Deep Aqua Cooling Body Souffle and rubbed it on my burn. It felt so smooth, and it had a relaxing cold feeling! I believe its the best treatment for a burn & i defiantly recommend it!
Bree T.
Slidell , LA
This one is a discontinued item for bath and body works. I'm not sure why the get rid of a lot of there top sellers but I still have a jar of this one. smell is so fresh but not a bathroom smell. beachy but not coconut. planty but not aloe. it's just refreshing. great for burnt skin or just to hydrate. love this stuff
Katie C.
Niantic, CT
I love how this feels on my skin. it keeps my skin looking healthy and hydrated. my favorite part about this it the scent of it. It keeps my skin feeling really soft. I use it everyday and i love it. I recommend using it and i buy it a lot!!! it is reasonably priced too
Erika M.
This is so smooth on your skin. It leaves a nice cooling feeling, and soothes irritation from shaving or other irritants. I put it on after I shower and my skin feels amazing! It lasts a long time too since it's such a large container.
Caroline S.
Fredonia, NY
This product smells so good and is very relaxing. it makes your body feel cold but it's a good kind of cold. it's a good size and harsh in a way. people with sensitive skin may not like it as much but it is a great product!!
Taylor G.
Belmont, NC
This product by bath and body works is phenomenal ! It has a nice after cooking effect that is very refreshing to the skin. It smells great as well and it a very light moisturizer. I enjoy using this product on a daily basis.
Caroline S.
Perry Hall, MD
I love this bath & body works body soufflé. It's so creamy and moisturizing compared to plain lotions. The cooling effect of this product is especially enjoyable in the summer. I love using it after I've spent a little too much time in the sun.
Juliette D.
Vienna, VA
This product is very luxurious feeling and has a nice and clean scent. It is very moisturizing but doesn't feel greasy on the skin. I use this product on my legs after I shave and it has lasted me a couple months so far. Very nice body butter
Christi E.
Columbia, SC
This cooling souffle is the greatest gift on a hot summer day. I keep mine in the fridge. After I have been to the pool or beach I come in and
Put some on to cool off. It feels amazing and leaves my skin soft. A tad bit sticky though.
Lissette D.
Kearny, NJ
Using this product feels so super indulging. The scent is light and fresh. Goes on so smoothly, feels super light. I've been using this regularly for a few weeks now and I love it!