BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Infused with luxuriously rich Shea Butter, our New Ultra Shea Body Cream provides 24 hours of nourishing moisture to soften even the driest skin. With soothing Aloe Butter, pampering Cocoa Butter and more Shea than ever before, our non-greasy formula melts into skin to provide beautiful fragrance and all day, all night hydration.

A seductive blend of black raspberry, burgundy rose & dark vanilla bean.

Key notes: Black Raspberry, Burgundy Rose, Bergamot Incense, Dark Vanilla Bean, Plum Musk

• Is there a voxbox with only bath and body work product ? ...1 Answers
  • What does this scent smell like. I'm trying to complete a...3 Answers
  • I like lighter scents typically, but have been looking fo...4 Answers
Bath & Body Works Signature Collection Dark Kiss Ultra Shea Body Cream
  • "Dark Kiss is one of my favorite scents and for that reason alone, I bought the lotion." in 9 reviews
  • "i love this scent more than any of the others ,it just smells amazing and its moisturizing as well!leaves my skin feeling softer than ever" in 6 reviews
Shanae A.
I absolutely love this scent from bath and body works. This shyt s my favorite place to shop when I’m getting anything shower wise. I used to work here so the best part was getting free samples. But this one smell so good like roses. It has a great smell that’s not to strong and over powering like most perfumes. The only thing I dislike is the price. They have definitely got crazy with their pricing. When I start d working here they were 10.50 then it just to 12.50. Or something along those lines. I know now it’s almost 14 for the body cream. Other then the price I do recommend this to anyone that like a great smell
Courtney C.
Roseville, MI
This smells okay, kind of more of a "old lady" smell too it. None the less, I think its a good product. Lasts a while, gentle on my skin (as long as I don't put it on my legs..they're sensitive). Only down fall, is that b&bw are expensive when it comes to these products.
Ginny R.
This is a fantastic lotion. It is heavily scented (which I LOVE) and the packaging is really pretty. It keeps my skin hydrated and soft and I can still smell it after a few hours. I wouldn't pay full price for this, but worth it if you have a coupon or it is on sale!
Ashley L.
Ashland, VA
I definitely love Bath and Body Works as much as the next gal, but I have to say that I'm a little disappointed with this scent and lotion. To me, the scent lived up to it's name, it was DARK - almost a little too powerful in my opinion. As someone who is in their 20s, this scent wasn't something that I could see myself wearing. When I would put the lotion on, I would get a headache because it was so strong. Also, I'm not sure if I just put too much on, but the lotion left my skin feeling slimy and a little oily.
Corrie H.
King City , OR
Another bath and body fragrance that I fell in love with while working there that they discontinued. This is a warmer fragrance and I always felt amazing when I wore it, I called it a perfect date scent!!
Preeti S.
Montgomery, AL
This is one of my fav flavors. Smells so so good!! Bath and body works has great sale during black friday and I love stocking up, but its usually out of stock. Also it is very moisturising on the skin. :)
Caitlin S.
Grovetown, GA
The dark kiss scent is the best bath and body works lotion scent by far. I am constantly getting compliments on it! I one time worked a double shift as a server and put this on halfway through the shift because I knew I smelled bad from running around all morning. I instantly started getting compliments and one guy wrote down the name to get it for his wife!
Courtney s.
Crestview, FL
This is a great product. I highly recommend this product. I love the creams because it leaves my skin feeling soft and my skin doesn't feel dry and itchy afterwards. It does not leave the skin feeling greasy either. I absolutely love the spell of dark kiss. It's not overpowering where it gives you a headache. It smells so good and I always get compliments that I smell good when wearing it.
Shalene H.
Snoqualmie
This has a nice more elegant smell that's richer. Moisturizes pretty nice and I love using it every night to help soften my skin every day. A nice daily body cream for arms and legs. I probably wouldn't buy it again just because there other scents I prefer, but for the moisturizing and lotion affects I would.
Kendall K.
Indiana
As with most Bath and Body lotions, I find this very creamy and nourishing. However, I’m personally not a huge fan of the scent. It’s a bit strong for me. Not to mention it doesn’t last very long. Still, it’s pretty moisturizing kn the skin, especially when getting out of the shower.
Chinaza N.
Is this worth getting?
Cady D.
How do I get Bath & Body Works to sell this scent again?????!
Erika P.
I like lighter scents typically, but have been looking for something sophisticated, but not overpowering. Is this a strong scent?
Miranda D.
Grand Rapids, MI
How would you describe the scent?
hanin w.
Which scent do you like alot from bath and body works? ?❤