Bath & Body Works Signature Collection Dark Kiss Ultra Shea Body Cream

by Bath & Body Works

Infused with luxuriously rich Shea Butter, our New Ultra Shea Body Cream provides 24 hours of nourishing moisture to soften even the driest skin. With soothing Aloe Butter, pampering Cocoa Butter and more Shea than ever before, our non-greasy formula melts into skin to provide beautiful fragrance and all day, all night hydration.

A seductive blend of black raspberry, burgundy rose & dark vanilla bean.

Key notes: Black Raspberry, Burgundy Rose, Bergamot Incense, Dark Vanilla Bean, Plum Musk

What happened to the old Dark Kiss collection? it was my favorite and now I can't find it. I thought they only changed the design but it turns out that this one is different than the other.
i've never tried this brand, is it worth it?
Which scent do you like alot from bath and body works? ?❤
Start your review of Bath & Body Works Signature Collection Dark Kiss Ultra Shea Body Cream!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“Dark Kiss is one of my favorite scents and for that reason alone, I bought the lotion.” in 9 reviews
“i love this scent more than any of the others ,it just smells amazing and its moisturizing as well!leaves my skin feeling softer than ever” in 6 reviews
New Smyrna Beach
This is absolutely my favorite Bath & Body Works scent. The lotion is great and the scent has relatively decent staying power. People have told me I smell like cotton candy when I use this lotion. Perhaps not the best ingredients for hydrating your skin but definitely great to use for special days and evenings.
Greenville
I really wanted to love this scent, but it was just “ok”. It’s a darker, heavier scent and I usually go for light, sweet and fruity. It almost reminded me of the “old lady” perfume, but in a lighter( MUCH lighter) modern twist. I didn’t like it enough to purchase it though, and would probably only do so if it were heavily discounted!
Jonesboro
This product is one of my most favorite throwback scents! They recently had a sale on throwback scents and this was one of the ones I stocked up on just in case they don’t sale them again for awhile. Smells so yummy and leaves my skin so soft.
I got gifted this lotion for Christmas and I fell in love with it. The smell is very fresh and not too strong. When wearing it, people would compliment how great I smell. After shaving or even if my skin felt dry I would wear it and it made my skin very moisturized and soft. Would recommend to others.
Polo, MO
Love the ultra Shea body cream, its great. I could be a little less expensive but with sales it’s definitely affordable I love ever scent bath and body works has... can’t go wrong with anything you get
louisville
this body cream is very thick and i like that because the thin body creams are too liquid and go every and this on is very moisturing to my dry skin especially during the colder months
Purchased at: Bed Bath & Beyond
I love the scent of this lotion. Not only does it smell super good, it is very moisturizing. It keeps my skin feeling more nourished for a longer time than just a regular lotion. I definitely will purchase again and highly recommend.
Salem, IN
I do like how thick this cream is, but the smell is not for me, personally. It's a more heavy smell, more like a perfume. I tend to like light and airy smells more
Port Charlotte, Fl
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I've gotten so many compliments on this scent of vanilla and berry. I only use the 24hr cream lotions from bath and body works. It's super thick and rich. Keeps my skin soft and moisturized for more than 24 hours. I would definitely recommend. I buy a ton of them when they have their clearance sales.
Martinsburg
Dark Kiss is my all time favorite scent!! I love stocking up when they have the good deals going on! It kinda leaves my hands a little slimy, but nothing I can’t handle especially since I love the smell. Definitely will keep buying!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...