Skin CareBody CareBath & Body Works
Signature Collection Dark Kiss Fine Fragrance Mist

Bath & Body Works Signature Collection Dark Kiss Fine Fragrance Mist

by Bath & Body Works

A seductive blend of black raspberry, burgundy rose & dark vanilla bean.

Key notes: Black Raspberry, Burgundy Rose, Bergamot Incense, Dark Vanilla Bean, Plum Musk

Which do you prefer bath and body works dark kiss or into the night? Help me decide please
Start your review of Bath & Body Works Signature Collection Dark Kiss Fine Fragrance Mist!
lyfewith S.
Overland Park, KS
Bath & Body Works Signature Collection Dark Kiss Fine Fragrance Mist uploaded by lyfewith S.
This [product:bath-&-body-works-signature-collection-dark-kiss-fine-fragrance-mist] is one of my all-time favorite fragrance.I have been using this fragrance for years. It was one of my frist bath and bodyworks products.I really love the smell and it’s long lasting with just a few sprays. I adore this perfume and receive praises whenever I wear it.
Lora S.
Cadillac, MI
This is one of my absolute favorite scents ever. I have several things of it, a small bottle, a big bottle, the lotion, and the glitter spray. Good thing I stocked up before they stopped selling it. It has a dark scent, but not too dark; kind of in between. I would definitely get it again, and recommend it to others, if they ever bring it back.
angie D.
Medina, OH
Bath & Body Works Signature Collection Dark Kiss Fine Fragrance Mist uploaded by angie D.
This product smells amazing. I found this during my honeymoon and have bern wearing ever since. The packaging is beautiful and the scent is a richer of rose and vanilla. I wear this scent all season long. Pairing with the lotion is a must. I have repurchased this many times.
Jaime G.
Knox, IN
This is my all time favorite Bath and Body Works scent! I wish I had a lifetime supply of it. I hate that they don’t carry it year round. I have to stock up, whenever they have it in stock. It’s not harsh at all, and the scent lasts all day!
Emily R.
Jackson Heights, NY
Bath & Body Works Signature Collection Dark Kiss Fine Fragrance Mist uploaded by Emily R.
I recently got this fragrance mist and I was afraid to purchase it online without being able to smell it but I got it because of the great reviews. The packaging is appealing lives up to the name Dark Kiss. I smell berries and vanilla, a bit of incense. It smells really good very sexy seductive scent , I can't stop smelling myself. It lasts a while too cuz I can smell it on me hours later. It costs $14 but I got it for free because it was buy 3 get 2 free. Today October 22, they have it for $5.. I plan on purchasing the body cream. I would definitely recommend this to others!
Shayla M.
Kokomo, IN
Bath & Body Works Signature Collection Dark Kiss Fine Fragrance Mist uploaded by Shayla M.
Omg this scent is amazing! Every time that they have a Boxing Day sell, this is always the one scent I look for! I hate that they got rid of it in the store, I would buy this stuff everyday if I could! The scent lasts forever!
Maria V.
Ben Wheeler, TX
Bath & Body Works Signature Collection Dark Kiss Fine Fragrance Mist uploaded by Maria V.
Purchased at: Bed Bath & Beyond
Huele muy rrico y deja el olor en la reopa por días . It smells really good and also leaves the smell on the clothes for days
ashley P.
Bath & Body Works Signature Collection Dark Kiss Fine Fragrance Mist uploaded by ashley P.
I always collecting all of body mist from bath & body wash store and this product is my most favorite scent 😍 it's nice scent and smelling like black raspberry and some vanilla beans. highly recommended and good quality. expensive or affordable depending on when they're on sale or clearance. #bodymist #fragrance #beautyhaul #myfavorite #eco-warrior #crueltyfree Bath & Body Works Signature Collection Dark Kiss Fine Fragrance Mist
Tiffany W.
Lerona
I wear this almost everyday and have been for almost 10 years now!!! Its my all time favorite and always will be! I always make sure to be stocked up! I wouldn't recommend it to anyone because its mine all mine!! 😂😂 Its a nice floral but musky scent!
Caroline C.
North Adams, MI
I absolutely love this scent! I liked Be enchanted and was sad when they discontinued it, this fragrance smells ALOT like Be Enchanted.... honestly I prefer Dark Kiss over Be Enchanted... Dark Kiss has a very bold scent and it's so yummy smelling!!!! Definitely recommend