BY BATH & BODY WORKS

A seductive blend of black raspberry, burgundy rose & dark vanilla bean.

Key notes: Black Raspberry, Burgundy Rose, Bergamot Incense, Dark Vanilla Bean, Plum Musk

• What's your favorite bath & body works lotion?5 Answers
  • I really like the smell of this lotion, anyone have sugge...1 Answers
  • "I love this scent and the shower gel is even better." in 1 review
  • "Love this stuff it smells amazing and is not too heavy." in 1 review
Shelly H.
St Croix Fls, WI
This. Scent. Is. Amazing. I’ve got a few products in the scent Dark Kiss! However this type of lotion from Bath & Body Works just isn’t my favorite. It’s not quite creamy enough to do a great job, for me. It doesn’t stand to a WI winter.. the price is alright. Bath and Body always runs amazing deals, has amazing coupons, and the semi-Annual sale is the time to stalk up!
Macy S.
Rochelle
This scent in general, perfume or body wash or lotion, smells AMAZING. It is upsetting that Bath and Body Works doesn't really sell it anymore. On occassion you can find it! Get it while you can!!!!
sonica s.
Santa Clara
Amazing smell and will stay on for a while. One of my favorites. The thing I don’t like that my skin does not absorb it even 8 hours later. If I shower, I can feel a thin film on my skin which I wash off. I don’t use this everyday, once in a while.
Allie M.
This is my favorite scent to wear in the winter time. It has a cool, dark kind of smell but not overwhelmingly flowery. And the lotion is creamy but doesn't leave me feeling greasy!
Jennifer O.
Alvin, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have to say, I’m not a very huge fan of Bath&Body Works lotions. They tend to dry out my skin and also leave it feeling gross and flaky. I’m not sure if it’s because I have dry skin to begin with but this is not my cup of tea. I gave it two stars because I do love this scent and I use it as a hand lotion.
Khadeen M.
Bath and body works is the ultimate best brand I’ve ever used. Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection PEARBERRY Body Lotion this is the my utmost favorite scent from bath & body works and it’s also long lasting and the scent is not strong
Jennifer S.
I have a couple of other Bath & Body Works scents that are my all-time favorites, but this one is starting to grow on me a lot. Dark Kiss is relatively new to me (I tend to stick with classics that I've used for years) but I read the description on this one and liked the notes, so I purchased it during a sale at the end of last year. For me, it's a pretty sultry and seductive scent. I think it's a powerful scent and ideal for a night out or special occasion, probably not everyday use since it's kind of on the heavy side. The raspberry is strong in this, but the vanilla makes it sweet. It lasts a really long time too, more than other scents. I put it on in the evening and could still smell it the next morning. My boyfriend said he doesn't really care for this (he says it's too strong and he doesn't like raspberry) but personally I think it's one of my newer favorites.
Isabel U.
Miami
This is my favorite body lotion for years. It smells so good and last long all day in my skin. Left my skin hidrated and soft. My husband love smell this cream in me and people stop me to aske me what perfume I am using
Jordyn U.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This scent is one of my Bath and Body Works favorites, however they don't have very good lotions especially for the price. It's very watery and I feel like I have to apply it to my skin multiple times per day to moisturize.
Jes K.
Mount Joy
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have sensitive skin and it doesn't irritate my skin at all. It's not too thick and it's not too watery feeling like most lotions. I would recommend this. It seems really good. Kind of flowery/cotton candy like.
Kaylee M.
What's your favorite bath & body works lotion?
Ashley E.
I really like the smell of this lotion, anyone have suggestions of other lotions similar to this one or just something I may like based off this one?

Kohl's