BY BATH & BODY WORKS

A robust yet luxurious blend of the world's finest ingredients made for men. Vitamin E and Aloe Vera combine with Shea Butter to nourish skin, while a rich lather delivers an all-over fresh fragrance experience. Fast-rinsing formula works on skin & hair for our most convenient way to clean.

Fragrance

An unforgettably smooth blend of fresh bergamot & warm amber

Buy on Amazon
  • "The perfect scent for women or men. I love the woodsey scent. It's so much better than smelling like a sweet flower. My boyfriend loves the scent as well. Very sexy scent!!" in 7 reviews
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
I love this Bath & Body Works body wash! It lathers extremely well. It’s nourishing and moisturizing. The scent is wonderful. It’s very affordable and they are always having sales, so it’s easy to stock up on it. I definitely recommend try it out.  Bath & Body Works Signature Collection DARK AMBER 2-in-1 Hair + Body Wash
Haley J.
I bought my boyfriend this one because I loved the smell! He loved the smell too though so I guess it was a win win because he gets to wear it and I get to smell it lolol girls get your guy this one you’ll both love it!
Alanah D.
Pompano Beach, FL
This scent is so beautiful and fresh. I found this on sale for 5$ in the men's section of the store for my boyfriend. I did not purchase the body wash, but a mist instead. But I use this as a perfume mist everyday! Such a good price for the amount of product you receive :)
Briana V.
Lake Worth, FL
I can't quite recall if they still have this scent but it's literally amazing.. I purchased the shower gel for my dad however, I often found myself also using it haha. I love the scent of amber so that's self-explanatory but I just found the scent to last on your skin, it was great.
cindy l.
Fontana , CA
My husband received a gift set in this scent. It was so yummy on him. It was a deep manly scent. Nothing to light or fruity!

He likes it as well. He's really not into Bath and Body stuff, but was pleasantly surprised and liked this scent!
George G.
I loved this product and I used it everyday when they made it. I used to get it when it was on sale and got compliments on the scent. the stopped making it and started making a product very similar.
Jay B.
I bought this for my husband a couple years ago and I instantly fell in love. It has a dark manly but romantic scent to it !! Ladies buy this for your man ,but it secretly a treat for you!
Crystal L.
Springfield, VA
Finally found a store my husband and I can pick up our favorite dents and I don't have to wait around while he looks at jerseys and he doesn't have to walk in circles while I try on shoes. We take advantage of the sales they have and both leave happy. He pretends not to care too much about things like body wash but whenever he is in the store he is very patient and thoughtful when selecting his scent. His favorite was the Oak cologne they previously had and has since been relaxed with this Amber. He loves the Cologne most but is always excited when he is able to snag a body wash as well. It has a comforting smell, not a harsh masking one like some of the other men's products on the market today. It's a light but present scent that actually has his friends regularly asking what it is.
Abby H.
Wentzville, MO
I enjoy this body wash. The scent is very warm so I mainly use it during the colder months. I always come straight out of the shower smelling wonderful. But unless I have the matching lotion to pair it with after my shower, the scent usually wears off rather quickly. I wish it would last longer. Aside from that, I have the tendency to use too much of it per shower. So it does run out quicker than I would like it too. I've never used it in my hair but it could be something I try in the future.
Shewquet T.
Windsor mill, MD
I love al their stuff it smells great and has lots of lather the scent last long time and plus the price is good they are always having a sale. The most you might pay is 10 dollars but catch there annual sale stuff is dirt cheap,I always stock up when there is a sale.you can't go wrong with there produce I do the body wash,lotions and perfumes.