BY BATH & BODY WORKS #28 in Fragrance Mists for Her

FRAGRANCE
Savor the freshness of a summer morning in the countryside with crisp cucumber and fresh honeydew

Key notes: Crisp Cucumber, Watery Honeydew, Summer Cantaloupe, Sparkling Grapefruit, Sheer Woods

OVERVIEW
Lavishly splash or lightly spritz your favorite fragrance, either way you'll fall in love at first mist! Our carefully crafted bottle and sophisticated pump delivers great coverage while conditioning aloe mist nourishes skin for the lightest, most refresh

Buy on Amazon
Heather G.
Council Bluffs, IA
I love this scent! Some people might call it outdated because it debuted more than twenty years ago -but I don't think there's anything outdated about this fresh, clean scent. While it is no longer carried in stores except during the Semi Annual Sales right after Christmas and in June, it is always available online (though my best tip is to wait for the sales for the lowest prices!). This scent is sweet, crisp and refreshing. I can smell both the cucumber and melon in it, and in my opinion they are in perfect balance with one another. Lasting power and projection are just okay, but that's typical of a mist and I don't mind re-spraying. Increase lasting power and projection by wearing its matching lotion underneath!
Shanna P.
Dawsonville, GA
My favorite bath and body works scent! Its been around for as long as i can remember and its actually considered a retired scent now but every time i see it i purchase it! It gives you a very clean crisp scent all day long! This mist is amazing and doesnt spray too much at a time. Less is more! This product lasts a long time!
Samantha E.
Barnegat, NJ
If this scent was a person, it’d be my one true love. This smell not only is light and clean, it invokes a sense of crispness that only this smell can provide. It also is a slight nostalgic for me, as my mother used to use this scent a lot when I was a young girl. I would marry this smell.
Lauren B.
Staten Island, NY
I don't know what it is...but this scent gives me a major headache. This is a definite "no" for me. I used this is the mid/late 90s with no issues so maybe they changed the formula? Either way....there are much better scents from Bath & Body Works.
Laura M.
Louisville, KY
This is an ok product. Its really sweet and fruity which is what im not usually into when it comes to body sprays. But the smell isn't horrible. Has a fresh scent to it as well. If you like fruity, go for it.
Chass 😉.
College Station
Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection CUCUMBER MELON Fine Fragrance Mist I love this body spray it smells rrrreally good for a person who likes fruity smells! And bath & body works are having a semi-annual sail where I'm at so that's awesome! Well worth the money!
Ivy D.
Akron, OH
Cucumber Melon has been my signature scent for years (so it’s sad that the fragrance is semi-retired!) I love the fresh but sweet berry smell mixed together, and it makes me nostalgic for the early 2000s when it was really trendy.
kelly j.
moreno valley , CA
this smells so good! doesn’t give me a headache at all and i feel like i smell fresh. the most is very light but the smell stays on for a while. i think the price isn’t bad at all but you could get it while on sale !!
Angel L.
Mulberry, FL
I Buy These In Bulk During The Semi Annual Sale & You Get Them For Such A Great Deal You Can Buy For Yourself Or Family For Birthdays Or Holidays.Either Way They Last Long & Even My Main Squeeze Loves These Smells!
Courtney W.
Beaver Falls
Not enough stars for me to light up. I love cucumber melon. It has a clean smell and I feel refreshed every time I’ve sprayed it. If I could stock up I’d do it in a heartbeat. Definitely worth buying repeatedly.
karen m.
Franklin
Does this smell good?
Heather M.
Can anyone find this anymore? My mom loves to use it but I can't seem to find it. I know BB was bringing old scents back but I wasn't sure when.