BY BATH & BODY WORKS

FRAGRANCE
Savor the freshness of a summer morning in the countryside with crisp cucumber and fresh honeydew

Key notes: Crisp Cucumber, Watery Honeydew, Summer Cantaloupe, Sparkling Grapefruit, Sheer Woods

OVERVIEW

Buy on Amazon*
  • "How are there no reviews!? This is my all time favorite lotion!!! It smells glorious and it is so moisturizing, affordable and the scent is to die for! Best one in the whole store!" in 7 reviews
Jennifer S.
It smells amazing and leaves your skin super soft. The smell lasts and doesn’t leave you feeling sticky. It’s sure to get you compliments and I recommend the body was as well because it’s awesome. Leaves you smelling amazing. Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection CUCUMBER MELON Body Lotion
Samantha M.
Enosburg Fls, VT
This was one of my favorite scents as a child. I was kind of in love with it. It's perfect for a teen or for a Mother. The scent is calming and soothing. My daughter is 6 and she absolutely loves it. I'm partial to the melon side. I really don't like melons but I love the smell of them. I was glad to see Bath & Body Works has a Retired Scent page. I love shopping there. Most of then are always on sale too! Even better, is I recently found out I can use my Victoria's Secret card at Bath & Body Works, but only in store. Not online.

Personally, this is one of my favorites. I always have the set of CM in my closet, just for that rainy day! If you haven't tried this, try it!
Silvia C.
Renton
I really love the scent of this in their soaps, but the lotion does not have the exact same smell. It's still one of their most pleasant lotions, but does have the problem that it feels a little watery and while absorbing can feel a little sticky on my skin. But I do prefer that for a scent I like than using something with a scent I don't like as much and having it absorb perfectly and instantly.
Shanna P.
Dawsonville, GA
By far my favorite bath and body works scent! Its actually considered retired now so i grab it any time i see it! This lotion makes your skin sikky smooth without making it greasy! The scent is super refreshing and crisp! It's the greatest lotion ive used! Must have!
Luz G.
This has been my all time favorite scent, I also love the body butter and when I found out this had made a comeback I immediately bought it online and I use the body wash too! I had to get advantage of the semi annual sale, it happens only twice a year!
t s.
Love! It smells like a tropical fragrance and like watermelon gum mix together. People will notice the fragrance right away so you don’t need a lot. I wear it mostly in the summer. I definitely recommend trying this lotion!
Michelle F.
Los Angeles
This is a smell I love, you should use this on a hot summer day! It lasts all day and it smells so delicious. When you use this lotion on a hot summer day, laying down and tanning drinking cold lemonade. This lotion will just add more to your day.
Hannah J.
Kilgore
So, who doesn't love the refreshing sent of cucumber? This lotion, if you just open the lid and just smell your eyes will roll back in your head, I promise you.

This lotion is not greasy and is great for people with dry skin. It keeps my hands soft all day and if it's cold outside it keeps my hands from getting too dry. I love this product so much I keep a bottle in my car and in my house. I highly recommend.
Brenda C.
san jacinto
Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection CUCUMBER MELON Body Lotion I love the smell of this lotion it has just the right amount of moisturizer that you need 👌🏻 my hands are never dry and I always keep one at work and all my coworkers love it as well 💚 You could never go wrong with it
Nicole F.
Amherst, OH
Just bought this lotion from bath & body works @ the semi-annual sale! SCOREEE! $3.95 and one of my favorite older scents. It smells clean & sweet and leaves me feeling SOFT and not OILY. I'm also pregnant and super sick of cocoa butter so this is saving the day a little bit.  Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection CUCUMBER MELON Body Lotion