BY BATH & BODY WORKS

FRAGRANCE
A breath of fresh air! Inspired by the natural beauty of the countryside, Country Chic is a carefree blend of wildflowers, wood & citrus

OVERVIEW
Wash your way to softer, cleaner skin with a rich, bubbly lather bursting with fragrance. Moisturizing Aloe Vera and Vitamin E combine with skin-loving Shea Butter in our most irresistible, beautifully fragranced formula!

Buy on www.ama...
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
I love this Bath & Body Works body wash! It lathers extremely well. It’s nourishing and moisturizing. The scent is wonderful. It’s very affordable and they are always having sales, so it’s easy to stock up on it. I definitely recommend try it out.  Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection COUNTRY CHIC Shower Gel
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
Amber G.
Adrian, GA
I miss this scent! I haven’t been able to find it lately but hopefully soon! I bought it from Bath and Body Works when they had their semi annual sale so I got it for a good price! It smells wonderful!
Nerina S.
Love this lotion!! It smells just like summer time, the fragrance stays on your skin throughout the day, keeps your skin moisturized for hours and it doesn't take forever to rub in. I'm already on my third bottle.
Amanda B.
Columbia, MS
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this scent!! I believe it's discontinued now, but you can catch it on their website a couple times a year when they have special discontinued items for sale. It's very light and summery, very citrusy and sweet.
Naketah O.
I love bath and body works bath fragrances they smell the best they have your bathroom smelling good while you bathe and they keep your skin feeling silky and fresh
Melissa k.
Meridian, MS
Smells Amazing, and doesn’t leave a weird layer on your skin, just softness. With the smallish bottle you’d think you’d go through it fast but I have been using it for 2 weeks and I’m not even a quarter down
Karsyn B.
This is my absolute favorite scent that is offered at B&BW! They discontinued it in stores, so you can only get it when the semi-annual sale comes around, but it ends up being so cheap that I stock up for quite some time. The smell is long lasting, it's refreshing, and it's not overpowering! However, the shower gel smells significantly better than the lotion, so if you are going to try it out, go with the shower gel!
Abby T.
When I first smelled this scent, I wasn't crazy about it. However, once I used it I definitely changed my mind. I loved this scent and I used it every night in the shower. I just ran out of it, but it lasted me six months. You definitely get your money's worth out of this shower gel. I like that this isn't a temporary scent so that I can go to bath and body works and get some more.
Victoria K.
Received this as a birthday/Christmas gift and it smells nice! Although it's not my favorite scent from B&BW, it's sweetly scented and light enough that my skin doesn't feel heavy. It also keeps my skin moisturized for long periods of time, especially when trapped in air conditioned rooms or outdoors in the hot sun.
Rebecca M.
Bedford, OH
How would you describe this scent?
Jennifer A.
Chattanooga, TN
Is there a dupe for this or something that smells similar?