BY BATH & BODY WORKS

FRAGRANCE
A breath of fresh air! Inspired by the natural beauty of the countryside, Country Chic is a carefree blend of wildflowers, wood & citrus

OVERVIEW

Ja-Nee🌻 R.
Southfield , MI
This spray is awesome. Definitely s "breath of fresh air". Such a nice, soft sunny smell. Its light weight. Smells like summertime. It's not too long lasting but such a great beautiful smell. 😍😊😍😊😍
Gena H.
Charlotte
Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection COUNTRY CHIC Fine Fragrance Mist So upset this line has been canceled 😫😫 When I heard, I went and bought 2 bottles of it off amazon 😂 Love the smell so much and hope it will last for a while.
Leah S.
This is a beautiful light scent with great fragrance stay power. I love that it's easy to put on and the minis allow you to take along your fragrance for the day. definitely love the variety of scents available from Bath and Body Works as well
Angie D.
Wallingford
I have this perfume mist in the same scent but mine has a different design on it but I love this product I have it in the lotion as well it smells amazing it's my go to summer scent I have gone through so many bottles of this scent alone not to mention the other scents
Jordan B.
Chandler, AZ
I love this perfume so much. I typically stray away from perfumes that have a floral scent but this perfume smells so good. It is a little strong so if you have a sensitive nose this perfume is probably not for you. I got this as a gift and will be repurchasing once I run out.
Jessica R.
Austin, TX
Love this during summer! Gives me a fresh smell all day, I've been buying this for about 6 years now, I was sad when they changed the bottle but it still smells the same!! Love it so much! Definitely would recommend this for summer. Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection COUNTRY CHIC Fine Fragrance Mist
Amanda F.
Zanesville, OH
I love the smell of Country Chic. My ex does too so now I have a hard time wearing it. I'm trying to forget Satan but this stuff reminds me of him. Good thing Bath & Body Works has a huge selection I can choose from to replace this. 😋😁
Samantha J.
Spokane, WA
Oh this perfume smells so good! It also lasts a long time. I'll spray it on me in the morning and I'll still smell it later that day without having to re apply. Definitely worth a buy :)
Laura V.
Mi esposo me regalo esa fragancia y definitivamente ha sido un éxito, me encanta, se queda conmigo todo el día, y la puedo usar de día o para una noche casual, cuando la uso la gente siempre pregunta que perfume estoy usando
Melissa Z.
Brighton, MI
I have used this scent since middle school and still love it! It's not too floral or too sweet, which makes it perfect for the spring and summer. The packaging is adorable and easy to travel with. I find it lasts about 5-6 hours before I have to reapply, but this doesn't really bother me. Great product overall! :)
Liberty J.
Gahanna, OH
Is this product still for sale anywhere?
Lori K.
Philadelphia, PA
I haven't tried this yet.. what are the key scents?
Amy R.
Muskegon, MI
Does this scent last long?
Jennifer A.
Chattanooga, TN
Is there a dupe for this or something that smells similar?

Amazon