BY BATH & BODY WORKS

FRAGRANCE
A breath of fresh air! Inspired by the natural beauty of the countryside, Country Chic is a carefree blend of wildflowers, wood & citrus

OVERVIEW

Buy on Amazon
  • "Has to be the most amazing lotion I have tried I suffer from dry skin and ever since I bought this lotion my skin is a lot more smoothr and softer! I give this lotion 5 stars! " in 4 reviews
NANA P.
somerset , NJ
yeah i is was that the way she did it and then they had to take a shower and so i is w the whole mall and the then i is was a really good nice day for your birthday day today i was a the day way too much long to come get home me
Shannon D.
Parkersburg, WV
I really liked this scent, it is a really light scent that works well for everyday. It is very moisturizing and a lot of my clients that I give manicures to love this lotion because of how soft it leaves their skin feeling and I love that the scent last a good amount of the day as well.
Anna M.
wichita falls, TX
i loveeee this scent. although it is no longer available i loved when i could buy it. i shop here every now and then and when a good sale is aroung it is a little pricey but always has good sales a con is that it is always busy and i will continue to shop here
Faith B.
CHICAGO, IL
This stuff is so light and pretty smelling. It's nice to have at work because it smells better than regular lotion but won't stink up the whole office. Sweet, citrusy, and floral. Just a little does the trick!
Anna E.
united states
One of my absolute favorite smells. I love this product and im so sad its gone. :( It smells amazing and its one of my favorite scents from bath & body works. Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection COUNTRY CHIC Body Lotion
Chelsea W.
Woodbridge, VA
Not very fond of this smell. Got it as a gift and never really got used to the smell. Has a Jasmine/lavender smell to me in a way. LOVE THEIR LOTIONS but this one isn't for me.
Beth B.
N Lauderdale, FL
Love the way these lotions make my skin feel. They smell terrific too and have a reasonable price. There are a lot of scents to choose from so no matter what you like, you will be sure to find one.
misty m.
This is my favorite from Bath and Body Works body spray and lotion. It smells like clean laundry and a walk in the woods at the same time. The scents combined transport me back to my childhood and when I used to take walks in the woods and just wonder at natures beauty. Then coming back and the house smelling like laundry just brought in from the line outside.....awesome!
Tori H.
Orlando, FL
County chic is one of my favorite fragrances. I loaded up on this lotion (along with the body mist) during their last semi-annual sale for around $4 a bottle, what a steal. Not only does it smell great and was purchased at a decent price, it's light weight, noticeably hydrates your skin, and does not make your skin feel oily.
karmen d.
washington, DC
Worth buying during their semi-annual sale, when you can grab them for $4-$5 a piece. This lotion is very strongly scented so if you're sensitive to smells, this is definitely not the route to go. The consistency is not too heavy and not too light so it gives more of a "lighter" moisture.
Samantha J.
Apopka, Fl
Does bath and body still carry this scent in the store. We have a couple of stores around us and I have not been able to find it in any of them. Just wondering and anything would help.
Jennifer A.
Chattanooga, TN
Is there a dupe for this or something that smells similar?