BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Fragrance

Savor the first bite of a juicy apple in a sun-kissed orchard

Key notes: McIntosh Apple, Apple Blossom, Fresh Muguet, Sheer Sunlight, Orchard Woods

Overview

Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection COUNTRY APPLE Body Lotion
  • "Love the smell and very moisturizing. I keep it in my purse, at home and on my desk at work. Bath and Body works never lets me down" in 13 reviews
  • "My favorite smell from Bath and Body works. I love how no greasy this lotion is and how the smell stays with me for the day. I also love that it reminds of being a teenager. I use lotion almost everyday since I have very dry skin. I'm stocking up on this smell. " in 4 reviews
Nathalie G.
Lake placid , FL
This has been my go to lotion ever since I found this scent! It so luxurious and it smells fantastic!!

This has absolutely no cons!! I use this lotion roughly every day! plus it isn't a wallet breaker! Once I run out I am going to buy more! I give this two thumbs up!
Michelle H.
Santa Ana
I LOVE this lotion so much because it smells great. I have used a lot of this and Itwas gentle on the skin. And I was a good price so I bought a lot of it. There are a lot of pros to this product and probably not any cons to it. I recommend it to everyone who loves lotion
Karen T.
Downey, CA
This is my favorite scent at bath and body works. Country apple smells exactly like it sounds. B&BW did a great job at capturing the sweet and crisp essence. The lotion itself is moisturizing. A little bit goes a long way. The scent stays on you all day.
Amanda A.
Woodbury, CT
I was so sad when they discontinued this scent when I was in high school. I had the matching body spray as well. I love bath and body works scents and this is honestly one of my favorites by them
Camelia L.
I used this product after I shower daily and use it to freshen up. I like that it goes on smoothly and does not leave an oily feeling after. The smell is very fresh and crisp and I had a few comment that they like how I smell so it lasts. I love the smell very pleasing to my senses. As you can see I used it all the way until it is finished and restock again!
Victoria P.
Antelope, CA
I got it for $3 during their sale and I don't really like it. The smell is overpowering and very chemically like most of Bath & Body Work's products. It's very artificial smelling and it's more of a perfume than a lotion. Works okay, doesn't make my skin feel moisturized when I put it on it just makes them perfumed.
Allison V.
Tyler, TX
Bath and Body Works always has me coming back for their Black Friday sales! I love stalking up on their hand sanitizer too! I have to say Country Apple will by far be my favorite. The scent just makes me feel as if it were summer all year long! Very light too! I love fruit scents, which I think explains why I love it so much.
Samantha B.
I love Country Apple. It's such a fresh scent that evokes memories (it was one of my first Bath and Body Works purchases). It's great for summer, spring and fall. I just wish the scent was stronger in the shower gel. It's fine when layered with this body cream, but alone, the scent doesn't linger for long. I will buy this again!!!!
Abby M.
Nephi, UT
The fragrance of this lotion is fresh and crisp. It isn't overwhelming for someone who has allergies. The only downfall is that is doesn't last as long as the cream. I prefer the texture of the cream as opposed to the lotion, but if light is what you want, this is your lotion.
Gibson S.
San Marcos, CA
The scent of this is almost overpoweringly sweet. The lotion feels a little bit greasy going on, but it does a decent job moisturizing. I picked this out in-store, but I guess I didn't realize how sugary it smelled! This worked, but I definitely won't buy it again.