BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Fragrance

Breathe in the crisp summer breeze with fresh cotton blossom fragrance

Key notes: Cotton Flower, Crisp Air, Soft White Musk

Overview

Buy on Amazon
Cassandra R.
Van Nuys, CA
My favorite scent of the whole B&B line and I wait all year for this thing to come out in their ‘throwback’ seasons. The new Cotton scent is okay but this one just can’t be replaced. This is one of the body lotions that work really well and you don’t need the thicker cream. Scent stays on you all day and it’s light enough not to choke other people.
Kristina B.
I love everything the body spray of the cotton blossom. I'm not a fan of flowers, or fruits or sweet smelling perfumes and body sprays. The packaging on the spray is awesome because a little goes along ways and I haven't I had any problems with it leaking or getting damaged.Thismy favorite body spray and Adidas moves for her is my favorite perfume.
Tabetha M.
Love this scent, it lasts all day. Stays moisturized and not oily. Cam be pricey but they have awesome sales and coupons exceeds expectations! I highly recommend to others!
Regina J.
Waukegan, IL
So happy they brought this scent back. I prefer the body cream to the lotion, but will purchase if I can't get the cream. The only downside is that I can only usually find it online. Their shipping is pretty good ( I usually receive my items 3 days after placing an order), but I like instant gratification. Hope they make sure their stores are better stocked-especially during sales/promotions in store. This is a nice clean scent and reminds me of fresh laundry straight from the dryer. I get many compliments when I wear this fragrance.
Dreana E.
Chattanooga , TN
There is nothing I love more then the fresh smell of Cotton Blossom! the fragrance stays with me all day without being overpowering! They always carry it at my Bath and Body Works store and usually k can find it on sale since they always have sales! I would recommend for anyone who loves a fragrance that lasts all day and keep you smelling fresh.
Ana S.
Katy, TX
I've been using Bath and Bodyworks since I was a teenager and this one was by far my favorite it was a soft gentle smell not too harsh Left my skin feeling moisturized and smelling great I still use these products occasionally for special occasions but I highly recommend this product
Melissa R.
North Brunswick, NJ
This is the BEST scent that Bath and Body Works has to offer. It is the kind of scent that has people turning and saying "hey you smell good. what are you wearing?". I usually buy this one online as it is not always available in stores. At least twice a year they do a good sale online where you can get it at a great bargain.
Chelsea G.
Brunswick, OH
I am a huge fan of all of the Bath and Body Works products but I definitely love the scent of this one. I use it after I get out of the shower and honestly, it makes me smell so good all day. I love this and all their products so so much! I definitely would buy again!
Melissa B.
As a teen I would always use this. The price was great, the scent is great, and it leaves you silky smooth. It is very gentle on the skin and non irritating. It did not leave a sticky thick feeling on the skin either. I love these lotions, and would repurchase.
Miranda B.
I purchased this a few weeks ago at the mall because I wanted to try a new kind of lotion. I enjoy the scent very much .. very fruity and fresh smelling. I use this just about every day now before I head out the door. I will be buying this product again.