BY BATH & BODY WORKS #35 in Unisex Fragrances

CocoShea blends two of nature's most nourishing ingredients vitamin-packed cocoa butter + rich, moisturizing shea butter for the ultimate collection of skin-loving formulas. Alcohol-free and non-drying, our really refreshing all-over mist instantly refreshes and conditions to leave skin feeling beautifully revitalized and lightly scented.

Kaitlin G.
I love this stuff and will always buy it again and again. It’s an all over mist but I usually just use it for my face. It smells amazing and is so refreshing! I will always spray my face before I do my makeup or right after the shower. I love spraying my face after the shower it’s like a whole new experiment! Would 100% recommend!!
noshin🌱 A.
Blacksburg, VA
So refreshing! Smells very light and makes my face feel great. Great for a quick pick-me-up in the middle of the day. Maybe the only spray that hasn’t made me break out
Lauren B.
Oak Grove, MO
Extremely refreshing! Perfect for summer or just whenever you need a cool down! The smell is really light as well. Not heavy at all.
Berni M.
Love this stuff! It smells great and sprays out a ton, which feels great in the mornings. I haven’t used another cucumber spray, but it sprays more than the Mario badescu nozzles. I would definitely reccomend to others!
Rish P.
USA
There are so many wonderful scented products out on the market. I love this refreshing scent for the summer! The packaging is small enough to stick in your car, and in your gym bag. This scent is perfect for work too. I keep this product in the office, it's perfect for when I grab some lunch outside on a hot summer day or go for a quick walk around the block to get some exercise at work. I come back and spray this before going to my next meeting and smell so refreshed. It's not over powering so your coworkers won't mind it. If your looking for a new scent this summer, give this one a try!
Jessica C.
Ottawa , ON
I’ve recently purchased this product and can’t get enough. I’ve now started carrying one in my purse for easy access. It’s light weight , smells great and really refreshing. For someone that has oily skin I’m really into the fact that it doesn’t make me shiny. The cucumber water in it leaves you feeling refreshed, the Shea butter and coca butter really moisturize. One thing I noticed is that if you apply too much you get tacky so just be mindful of how much you spray. A great summer facial mist!
Daria D.
I liked it from first look😍😍😍so what's that?after shower mist which makes your skin amazingly soft. Like 1m babyy😇😇😇 and smells really cool🖒🖒
10 out of 10!!💚 and absorbs in a seconds!!!
😍😍😍 Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection Coco Shea All-Over Mist