BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• Has anyone smell the Oak by bath n body?1 Answers
Marquita S.
Richmond
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I purchased this for my brother on one of my Bath and Body Works hauls, and he loved it. The price wasn't bad and it smelled amazing. The packaging was very nice and earthy. Compared to alternatives that cost a arm and a leg. This cologne was at a affordable price and was greatly appreciated. I am glad he enjoyed his gift and will be buying more Men colognes from Bath and Body Works.
Kaitlyn  P.
Grand Rapids, MI
I bought this at an outlet store for a great deal of coarse and I absolutely love this smell of this is my husband! Smells like it was way more expensive then it was and it last the whole day
Megan K.
I'm not familiar with this scent. But I love the smell of the Oak by Bath n Body, my boyfriend wears it. I couldn't find it on here to review but I'm sure this cologne won't disappoint because I've yet to smell something from bath n body I didn't like!
Rachel D.
78240
I love this scent. My hubby is not a big fan but I am. My brother loves this scent as well. It's manly but then still has that sweet/citrus smell to it. So refreshing!
Lorenso D.
Anaheim, CA
The smell was to strong for me I prefer more freshness. If you like something heavy this is for you
Miriah P.
New Holstein, WI
Bought this for my boyfriend and he seems to really like it. It smells fresh with a hint of citrus
Amanda S.
Spring Hill , FL
I got this for my boyfriend and it smells so wonderful the smell last all day!
Megan K.
Has anyone smell the Oak by bath n body?