BeautySkinBath & BodyBath & Body Works
Signature Collection CHERRY BLOSSOM Shower Gel

Bath & Body Works Signature Collection CHERRY BLOSSOM Shower Gel

FRAGRANCE
A bright floral fragrance, reminiscent of spring's first blossoms bathed in soft sunlight

Key notes: Dewy Watermelon, Red Plum, Cherry Blossom, Sheer Freesia, Soft Sandalwood

OVERVIEW
Wash your way to softer, cleaner skin with a rich, bubbly lather bursting with fragrance. Moisturizing Aloe and Vitamin E combine with skin-loving Shea Butter in our most irresistible, beautifully fragranced formula!

Got a survey today and it asked a handful of questions. I felt it ended abruptly. It didn't ask my name or address as it normally does. Is this the new normal?
Should i try this?
i have very dry skin but would love to try this one. is that possible?
Start your review of Bath & Body Works Signature Collection CHERRY BLOSSOM Shower Gel!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Smells nice. GREAT FOR BUBBLE BATHS!! :) Not that moisturizing, but i can live with it.in reviews
...regularly, but they are a perfect shower treat when you want to feel fresh and smell amazing!in reviews
im absolutely in love with this shower gel the smell stays and is strong but its a beautiful smell its even better if you have all of the other Japanese cherry blossom products lotion body spray and purfume yummyin reviews
I fell in love with B&BW years ago, using their Sweet Pea fragrance mist that i got in my stocking from 'Santa' one year.in reviews
I've been using Bath and Bodyworks shower gel for years I will never stop using their products there's so many different scents for different times of the year and I just love their products they smell fantasticin reviews
Maricruz L.
Garland, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
Bath & Body Works Signature Collection CHERRY BLOSSOM Shower Gel uploaded by Maricruz L.
These are the worst. They are VERY drying, to the point where it’s unbearable. They strip your skin dry so I don’t recommend them. If you do use this I suggest mixing it in with a moisturizing but unscented body wash so that you can keep the hydration but with your specific gel scent.
Xiolernies  C.
Bath & Body Works Signature Collection CHERRY BLOSSOM Shower Gel uploaded by Xiolernies  C.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is not the exact body wash because I did not find it in the app but I bought this body wash a few days ago and I love it. It has Aloe Vera and vitamin E. It leaves my skin soft, moisturized and the smell stays for many hours. I bought it at bath & body works and I recommend it.
Lucy H.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
Bath & Body Works Signature Collection CHERRY BLOSSOM Shower Gel uploaded by Lucy H.
I just love the beautiful aroma and the softness it gives me all over. I would recommend to anyone who has dry skin.
Sabrina B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Bath & Body Works Signature Collection CHERRY BLOSSOM Shower Gel uploaded by Sabrina B.
Purchased at: Bed Bath & Beyond
I love all of Bath & Body Works. I'm am currently using Beautiful Day in the Shower Gel, 14 hour moisture Body Lotion & the Fine Fragrance Mist. I Just finished the Sweet Pea set & it is to die for. Of course I have never found a bad fragrance from Bath & Body works
Jennifer W.
Henderson, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Bath & Body Works Signature Collection CHERRY BLOSSOM Shower Gel uploaded by Jennifer W.
I am a Bath and Body works junkie! I go there like once a week. I love the shower gels , foaming hand soaps, wallflowers, fragrance mist, sanitizers, and sugar scrub. My favorite item of all is the shower gels. I love the variety of scents and there are so many. The formula is silky and feels like a luxury. I try to stock up when items are on sale. Some of my favorite scents are anything pumpkin, black cherry Merlot, Beach and Firecracker Pop. Here is my daughter in one of our shopping sprees. [product:bath-&-body-works-signature-collection-cherry-blossom-shower-gel]
Ruby H.
Manteca, CA
Bath & Body Works Signature Collection CHERRY BLOSSOM Shower Gel uploaded by Ruby H.
I usually use the lotion version of this, so I figured I would get the body gel and I really enjoyed it! My only complaint is that you don't get a lot for what you pay for, but that's generally how Bath and Body Works does it.
Barbara W.
Moncks Corner, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Bath & Body Works Signature Collection CHERRY BLOSSOM Shower Gel uploaded by Barbara W.
Great scents and easy to take on travel. I usually get the sets if I like the fragrance here is my collection 💖
Meredith D.
Lexington , KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Bath & Body Works Signature Collection CHERRY BLOSSOM Shower Gel uploaded by Meredith D.
I absolutely love this product! The scent is amazing and the way it lathers up is great. It makes your skin feel soft and the scent lasts on your skin all day! I will be buying many more. I love a the different scents they release especially their seasonal scents.
member-327b12
Bath & Body Works Signature Collection CHERRY BLOSSOM Shower Gel uploaded by member-327b12
Purchased at: Bed Bath & Beyond
Leaving you skin so soft. Smooth and nourishing. Smells so good. You have to purchase the whole set. Just can’t get one.
Matilda O.
Gainesville, VA
Bath & Body Works Signature Collection CHERRY BLOSSOM Shower Gel uploaded by Matilda O.
Purchased at: Bed Bath & Beyond
Love this hand soap I do recommend #Bath&bodyworks #influenster #Bath&bodyworks #influenster

185 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Mack M.
il y a 2 ans
Monster Energy How much should I drink in a day?
Anna A. il y a 8 mois
I would say none because they are terrible for you, 🙂