Skin CareBath & BodyBody WashBath & Body Works
Signature Collection CHERRY BLOSSOM Shower Gel

Bath & Body Works Signature Collection CHERRY BLOSSOM Shower Gel

FRAGRANCE
A bright floral fragrance, reminiscent of spring's first blossoms bathed in soft sunlight

Key notes: Dewy Watermelon, Red Plum, Cherry Blossom, Sheer Freesia, Soft Sandalwood

OVERVIEW
Wash your way to softer, cleaner skin with a rich, bubbly lather bursting with fragrance. Moisturizing Aloe and Vitamin E combine with skin-loving Shea Butter in our most irresistible, beautifully fragranced formula!

i have very dry skin but would love to try this one. is that possible?
[brand:monster-energy] How much should I drink in a day?
Is there a sale on this right now?
Start your review of Bath & Body Works Signature Collection CHERRY BLOSSOM Shower Gel!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Smells nice. GREAT FOR BUBBLE BATHS!! :) Not that moisturizing, but i can live with it.in reviews
...regularly, but they are a perfect shower treat when you want to feel fresh and smell amazing!in reviews
im absolutely in love with this shower gel the smell stays and is strong but its a beautiful smell its even better if you have all of the other Japanese cherry blossom products lotion body spray and purfume yummyin reviews
I fell in love with B&BW years ago, using their Sweet Pea fragrance mist that i got in my stocking from 'Santa' one year.in reviews
I've been using Bath and Bodyworks shower gel for years I will never stop using their products there's so many different scents for different times of the year and I just love their products they smell fantasticin reviews
Maricruz L.
Garland, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
Bath & Body Works Signature Collection CHERRY BLOSSOM Shower Gel uploaded by Maricruz L.
These are the worst. They are VERY drying, to the point where it’s unbearable. They strip your skin dry so I don’t recommend them. If you do use this I suggest mixing it in with a moisturizing but unscented body wash so that you can keep the hydration but with your specific gel scent.
Lucy H.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
Bath & Body Works Signature Collection CHERRY BLOSSOM Shower Gel uploaded by Lucy H.
I just love the beautiful aroma and the softness it gives me all over. I would recommend to anyone who has dry skin.
Sabrina B.
Bath & Body Works Signature Collection CHERRY BLOSSOM Shower Gel uploaded by Sabrina B.
Purchased at: Bed Bath & Beyond
I love all of Bath & Body Works. I'm am currently using Beautiful Day in the Shower Gel, 14 hour moisture Body Lotion & the Fine Fragrance Mist. I Just finished the Sweet Pea set & it is to die for. Of course I have never found a bad fragrance from Bath & Body works
Matilda O.
Bath & Body Works Signature Collection CHERRY BLOSSOM Shower Gel uploaded by Matilda O.
Purchased at: Bed Bath & Beyond
Love this hand soap I do recommend #Bath&bodyworks #influenster #Bath&bodyworks #influenster
Meredith D.
Lexington , KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Bath & Body Works Signature Collection CHERRY BLOSSOM Shower Gel uploaded by Meredith D.
I absolutely love this product! The scent is amazing and the way it lathers up is great. It makes your skin feel soft and the scent lasts on your skin all day! I will be buying many more. I love a the different scents they release especially their seasonal scents.
Lori D.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
Bath and Bodyworks shower gel has been a staple in my shower since I can remember! They bubble up so nice and you just feel so clean and refreshed after using them. Pair the shower gel with the matching body lotion and spray and you’re ready for the day!
Angie M.
Bath & Body Works Signature Collection CHERRY BLOSSOM Shower Gel uploaded by Angie M.
I have very dry and sensitive skin and the bath and body works body wash has been an excellent choice for me! It's not rough on my skin so I'm left feeling great and smelling great too. I also got a great deal, normally $12.50 and I got it for $3! It was definitely a better alternative to my last body wash because of how well it works on my skin. Normally most body washed irritate my skin and leave me feeling uncomfortable but not bath and body works! One of the best products I have gotten this year! 😁😍👏
Tennille C.
I absolutely love nearly all of the scents from Bath & Body Works. Shea Butter is added to the soaps and it makes my skin feel smooth and soft. I love that there are often sales and deals at the store, because I love to stock up/
Shannon B.
Sylvania , OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
First off I absolutely love bath and body works ! Its one of my favorite stores to shop at ! This product Is very popular and always a repurchase! Must have!
Rhonda M.
Oak Hill, WV
Bath and body is the best hands down the scents last a long time and they are great gifts

183 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Mack M.
il y a 8 mois
Monster Energy How much should I drink in a day?
Amy O. il y a 8 mois
I honestly would drink no more than 12 is pushing it but everybody’s different just my opinion
Kristian L.
il y a 2 ans
Bath & Body Works Signature Collection CHERRY BLOSSOM Shower Gel ? How often do you use is it ok for every day
Martha M. il y a 2 ans
Yes is safe to use it daily🌟