Bath & Body Works Signature Collection CHERRY BLOSSOM Shower Gel

by Bath & Body Works

FRAGRANCE
A bright floral fragrance, reminiscent of spring's first blossoms bathed in soft sunlight

Key notes: Dewy Watermelon, Red Plum, Cherry Blossom, Sheer Freesia, Soft Sandalwood

OVERVIEW
Wash your way to softer, cleaner skin with a rich, bubbly lather bursting with fragrance. Moisturizing Aloe and Vitamin E combine with skin-loving Shea Butter in our most irresistible, beautifully fragranced formula!

cuanto dura su olor
[product:bath-&-body-works-signature-collection-cherry-blossom-shower-gel]
What do you think about this product ?
Start your review of Bath & Body Works Signature Collection CHERRY BLOSSOM Shower Gel!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“Smells nice. GREAT FOR BUBBLE BATHS!! :) Not that moisturizing, but i can live with it.” in reviews
“...regularly, but they are a perfect shower treat when you want to feel fresh and smell amazing!” in reviews
“im absolutely in love with this shower gel the smell stays and is strong but its a beautiful smell its even better if you have all of the other Japanese cherry blossom products lotion body spray and purfume yummy” in reviews
“I fell in love with B&BW years ago, using their Sweet Pea fragrance mist that i got in my stocking from 'Santa' one year.” in reviews
“I've been using Bath and Bodyworks shower gel for years I will never stop using their products there's so many different scents for different times of the year and I just love their products they smell fantastic” in reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
I like this brand for skin care as their body wash, their aromatic candles, handsanitizer theyre well elaborated as well, they put effort in their designs of products labels, there price goes along what i can say normal is neither low or high, which for a candle 9-11 for me is pricey but goes along what it intends to give, i think there products as i haved seen doesnt got more than 15$, and body wash around 7$ to 9$ is good price, their body lotion are so good it soften your dry skin, and gives a nice lotion smell all day i love their products.
Phenix City
This was one of my very first bath and body works and it definitely was a great introduction I love the smell and feel of this on my skin. Cant say I would change anything about this. Okay maybe the price a smidge but never the less its worth it. Trust me you will not regret getting this product even for a friend its a great gift for party or baby showers. Thanks so much love this. Cant wait to receive more.
Gleason, TN
Bath & Body Works Signature Collection CHERRY BLOSSOM Shower Gel uploaded by lacey C.
I use this every time I take a shower, it smells so good and I love using it. Although, I'm not sure if it's the best moisturizer but I just really like it for the fragrance, the scent last and that's why I really like it. It's super inexpensive but that's pretty much everything you get at bath & body works their products are more did anyone can ask for. If you haven't tried this I suggest it.
This is the best shower gel from Bath and Bodyworks it smells good amazing I use this every single day the cherry sent is so delicious honestly I would recommend is 121 this is the best shower gel from Bath and Bodyworks it smells good amazing I use this every single day the cherry scent is so delicious honestly I would recommend this to a best friend for birthday party it’s amazing
Mount Carmel, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love the Bath & Body Works body wash. I'm a Lever 2000 girl, but when I feel like indulging, I use the body wash. Some scents are instant destressors for me, especially the White Tea & Ginger. I also like using them if I want a particular scent to stand out because I am also using the body cream. It doesn't take much to work up a nice lather. Can't wait for the next sale!
Phoenix
I think we can all admit that Bath and Body has some of the best scents ever. I love how good this Cherry Blossom scent is. I’m guilty of usually sticking to what I’m used to and not stepping outside my comfort zone. Sometimes if a scent is too strong, I get a rash. But that hasn’t been the case here. I feel it works best with a loofah so you can get a good lather.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Bath and body works is my favorite place to go to. Their products have such lovely scent. This product smells amazing. I’m loving the scent and everything. Great to use for showering. It makes you smell good. This is perfect. Love using this for my skin in the shower and they really make a good gift for someone. I would for sure purchase this again.
Aurora, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
2,414 reviews
I have really liked this shower gel for YEARS. For Skin Care purposes- I do not like added Parfums- but for soap or body wash it is obviously the fragrance at this store you are buying it for! This I love in a bubble bath. You can use the shower gel in the tub for a GREAT smelling cleansing bath that will have your skin smelling Divine! ❤
Orlando
This shower gel smells Soo good and is very long lasting. It is a little thicker than I'd like and doesn't get very foamy, which I personally like. I wish they made it a little more 'soapy' if that's makes sense. I would definitely recommend this product though due to the cleanliness and lasting smell it leaves.
Los Angeles, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
If you want to smell so good after a shower. This is it for you. BUTT let me tell you one thing. If your skin is sensitive and prone to acne don’t use fragranced body wash. Use something more soothing. Otherwise this body wash is great. It creates a lot of foam when I use it with my loofa. It’s perfect :)

179 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
il y a 4 mois
Bath & Body Works Signature Collection CHERRY BLOSSOM Shower Gel ? How often do you use is it ok for every day
Martha M. • il y a 3 mois
Yes is safe to use it daily🌟
Homestead, FL
il y a 6 mois
Bath & Body Works Signature Collection JAPANESE CHERRY BLOSSOM Fine Fragrance Mist, I have been using this line for my entire life, should I change to another fragance? And if so, which one do you recommend .?
Susan M. • il y a 4 mois
I love it too and really didn’t find a better one