MakeupPerfume & CologneFragrance for HerBath & Body Works
Bath & Body Works Signature Collection CHAMPAGNE TOAST Fine Fragrance Mist

Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection CHAMPAGNE TOAST Fine Fragrance Mist

FRAGRANCE
A cheers-worthy spritzer of pink champagne, black currant chambord, sparkling nectarine & sugared musk

OVERVIEW
Pop, fizz, clink! Lavishly splash or lightly spritz, either way you'll fall in love at first mist. Our carefully crafted bottle and sophisticated pump delivers great coverage while conditioning aloe mist nourishes skin for the lightest, most refreshing way to fragrance!

IssNthis a stronger scent or a more natural scent ?
So there has been alot of hype around this product this year from alot of you-tubers is it worth picking up what does it smell like?
Start your review of Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection CHAMPAGNE TOAST Fine Fragrance Mist!
lena O.
Fort Dodge , IA
Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection CHAMPAGNE TOAST Fine Fragrance Mist uploaded by lena O.
I love this scent a look much. It smells like sparkling grape juice with a hint of grapefruit. Very festive yet fresh and fruity. I'm definitely a fan and will continue to buy this fragrance!
Jamie U.
Manheim, PA
Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection CHAMPAGNE TOAST Fine Fragrance Mist uploaded by Jamie U.
Purchased at: Bed Bath & Beyond
I have always loved the smell of Champagne Toast! It's a soft scent to the nose and not overbearing, as some of these. Always wait for the 75% off sale. Great deal!! 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
Angelina R.
Mc Lean, VA
Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection CHAMPAGNE TOAST Fine Fragrance Mist uploaded by Angelina R.
One of my favorites at BBW. The packaging is so cute, and it smells just like pink lemonade. It has kind of a pre-teen vibe, but I love the fruitiness. It also lasts so long. I have the matching body gel and lotion, which keep the scent all day long.
Tiffany S.
Akron, OH
Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection CHAMPAGNE TOAST Fine Fragrance Mist uploaded by Tiffany S.
This is by far my favorite Bath & Body works scent! It smells absolutely amazing! When I first smelled it I fell inlove! 😍
Tina P.
Honaker, VA
I love this. It has been a long time since I had used it so I got it out and used it today and I fell in love with it all over again its so nice.
Jillian G.
North Wales, PA
this is my 2nd fav scent ! it smells so amazing and is the most long lasting scent they have at b&bw ! it’s strong yet soft and citrusy . it smells like sweet yet spicy and more spicy than sweet . i love this fragrance mist and i just recently finished my bottle so i need more lol . i would totally recommend this wonderful beautiful scent to anyone of any preferences of fragrance and all ages !!
Keely M.
Nashville, Tennessee
I usually really like bath and body works body mist smells but this one was a little to strong for me and I would improve this product by toning it down just a hair. I honestly wouldnt by this again just because it gave me a headache and wasnt the kind of body mist I like. #influenster #beauty #bathandbody #bodymist #champagnetoast
Sarah D.
Cincinnati, OH
By far my favorite scent from bath & body. It’s a very sweet scent but also light. I’m currently obsessed with it and also own the [product:bath-&-body-works-champagne-toast-3-wick-candle]. Highly highly recommend purchasing both products.
Ashley H.
Woburn, MA
THIS IS THE BEST PERFUME IN THE WORLD YALL. Buy it for your mom, grandma, aunt, baby, boo, the girl you stalk ANYONE AND EVERYONE. This is a subtle sweet smell that last ALL day. No better perfume in THE WORLD
Tiffany P.
Beverly Hills, CA
Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection CHAMPAGNE TOAST Fine Fragrance Mist uploaded by Tiffany P.
This is amazing! Smells like sweet champagne. A super fresh sexy scent. I pair it with the bath gel and body cream. So nice!