BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Frgrance

Wrap yourself in Cashmere! Cashmere Glow envelops you in the warmth of vanilla & golden peach layered with luxurious cashmere musk

Overview

Wash your way to softer, cleaner skin with a rich, bubbly lather bursting with fragrance. Moisturizing Aloe Vera and Vitamin E combine with skin-loving Shea Butter in our most irresistible, beautifully fragranced formula!

Piper M.
San Angelo, TX
Great body wash, great scent, and great price! Especially when they’re on sale, I always make sure to take advantage of the awesome sales at B&BW and stock up on body wash whenever possible so I never run out and always have this great smelling, cleansing and moisturizing wash on hand! My go-to for bath and shower products is always B&BW.
Megan E.
Columbus, OH
I love Bath and Body Works shower gels. They last for forever, smell amazing, and make me feel clean. They’re constantly running sales so you can get great deals! I wish this particular scent was a bit heavier so it lasted on my skin longer but I love the smell :)
Hannah O.
Nebraska
This shower gel always leaves me feeling and smelling super fresh. It has lasted me a long time and is definitely worth the cost. It has such a smooth texture and lathers nicely. I would definitely recommend this shower gel.
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
I love this Bath & Body Works body wash! It lathers extremely well. It’s nourishing and moisturizing. The scent is wonderful. It’s very affordable and they are always having sales, so it’s easy to stock up on it. I would definitely recommend.  Bath & Body Works Signature Collection CASHMERE GLOW Shower Gel
Taylor T.
Porter, OK
The Cashmere Glow body wash is my favorite body wash of all time. It smells so good, and the fragrance lasts all day. It lathers well and lasts me for a good amount of time. I would definitely recommend to a friend.
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
I love this Bath & Body Works body wash! It lathers extremely well. It’s nourishing and moisturizing. The scent is wonderful. It’s very affordable and they are always having sales, so it’s easy to stock up on it. I definitely recommend try it out.  Bath & Body Works Signature Collection CASHMERE GLOW Shower Gel
Ashley T.
Cincinnati, OH
This scent is a good middle ground, not overly sweet or powerful, but not too far in another direction either. Great shower gel for washing and use as a shave gel if wanted. I love to buy during 5 for $35/buy3get2 and other deals.
Amber G.
Adrian, GA
This a really good Body wash for the fall. The fall scents are my favorite! This body wash goes on smooth and smells nice! It can be expensive if you don’t have a coupon or if they’re not having a sale. (Bath and Body Works)!
Chaney B.
Royalton
This is one of my favorite smells from Bath and Body Works! Every time I use it, the smell lasts on me for a good while throughout the day. I always get compliments on how I smell from my significant other and he could be 5-10 feet away from me!
Mygyaalmy🌻 B.
Carson, CA
One of my favorite scents from bath and body works. They actually discontinued this but they brought it back for a while but then it’s leaving again but I really like this it smells so good
Alexandre b.
, QC
Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share between girls and guys? 💕
Crystal L.
What is your favorite Bath and body Works products?