BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Frgrance

Wrap yourself in Cashmere! Cashmere Glow envelops you in the warmth of vanilla & golden peach layered with luxurious cashmere musk

Overview

Wash your way to softer, cleaner skin with a rich, bubbly lather bursting with fragrance. Moisturizing Aloe Vera and Vitamin E combine with skin-loving Shea Butter in our most irresistible, beautifully fragranced formula!

Natalie S.
Palatine, IL
I’ve never been a huge fan of bath and body works shower gels, but I decided to try this one and I wasn’t impressed. The smell is nice but I feel like it doesn’t last on my skin at all and I don’t feel like it moisture’s or does anything special
Hannah O.
Nebraska
This shower gel always leaves me feeling and smelling super fresh. It has lasted me a long time and is definitely worth the cost. It has such a smooth texture and lathers nicely. I would definitely recommend this shower gel.
Jennifer V.
Hudson, FL
This body wash smells AMAZING! I used it until the bottle ran out and I wanted to get more, but I love trying all sorts of scents from BBW! Definitely affordable. I would recommend this body wash to anyone!!!
Sarah L.
Love this scent in the fall/ winter months. This smell is so warm and comforting. The scent isn’t too string but it’s string enough go that you can still smell a little bit after you get out of the shower!
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
I love this Bath & Body Works body wash! It lathers extremely well. It’s nourishing and moisturizing. The scent is wonderful. It’s very affordable and they are always having sales, so it’s easy to stock up on it. I would definitely recommend.  Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection CASHMERE GLOW Shower Gel
Taylor T.
Porter, OK
The Cashmere Glow body wash is my favorite body wash of all time. It smells so good, and the fragrance lasts all day. It lathers well and lasts me for a good amount of time. I would definitely recommend to a friend.
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
I love this Bath & Body Works body wash! It lathers extremely well. It’s nourishing and moisturizing. The scent is wonderful. It’s very affordable and they are always having sales, so it’s easy to stock up on it. I definitely recommend try it out.  Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection CASHMERE GLOW Shower Gel
Amber G.
Adrian, GA
This a really good Body wash for the fall. The fall scents are my favorite! This body wash goes on smooth and smells nice! It can be expensive if you don’t have a coupon or if they’re not having a sale. (Bath and Body Works)!
Carrie F.
Trussville
Love this scent and wish it was still available all year long. Initially received as a gift from my husband and this instantly became my favorite scent to use. Lathers well and leaves my skin with a fresh, clean feeling.
Chaney B.
Royalton
This is one of my favorite smells from Bath and Body Works! Every time I use it, the smell lasts on me for a good while throughout the day. I always get compliments on how I smell from my significant other and he could be 5-10 feet away from me!
Crystal L.
What is your favorite Bath and body Works products?
Alexandre A.
St-Apollinaire, QC
Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share between girls and guys? 💕

back