BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Fragrance

Wrap yourself in Cashmere! Cashmere Glow envelops you in the warmth of vanilla & golden peach layered with luxurious cashmere musk

Overview

• I just recently went to b&bw and got this product. I ...8 Answers
  • Anyone else obsessed with bath and body works5 Answers
Amanda A.
Fall River
I love this scent a lot and obviously the BnB is great. It's not too strong and the soap leaves me feeling clean and moisturized. I used to use this everyday. Now I have another scent. Yes I would buy it again.
Amber R.
Effort, PA
I use this every day! It smells amazing! Not bath and body works best scent but definitely one of my favorites. I bought it when it was on sale at my local mall so it wasn’t too expensive at the time of purchase.
Amber b.
Fort Madison, IA
This smells so good!! I wear it all the time! It’s one of my favorites from bath and body works. It keeps my skin soft and very moisturized. It’s affordable. They have great sales!
Pamela S.
Harvest, AL
This is my favorite scent! It glides on nicely and smells so good! Not over powering at all and you can still smell it hours later. I like how it doesn't dry out my skin either!
Esmerelda
It smells really good and is so great for my school makes my skin kin glow plus it comes out good and dose not eritate my skin it also does not have any chuncks or other things in it like that!!!!!!!
mary g.
Noblesville, IN
i was iffy about this smell at first, but became more action to it. it's from bath & body. whenever i use it, i feel fresh, but ready to tackle the night. it wasn't pricey & i would for sure buy it again!
Leah K.
Hastings, NE
Very strong, so if you don't like strong dents this is not for you! Smells kind of like candy or carmal! It is very scented so I can't put it on my hands. I use it about once a week!
Angel L.
Mulberry, FL
I Love This Scent For Warmer Seasons Any Vanilla Notes Really Get My Attention:)I Also Enjoy Floral Fruity Scents As Well💜Highly Recommend Purchasing During A Sale & Buy In Bulk!
Love them they are so nice my skin feels great and smells great after using these products. I really hope I get a ton of these products in the future . They smell so amazing
Yvette M.
I recently purchased BBW's Cashmere Glow Ultra Shea Body Cream, (first time), and it smells VERY SIMILAR to Warm Vanilla Sugar,...which I received, along with the body wash, as a gift, Christmas 2014, and DID NOT LIKE! The gift, I used up the shower gel, but still have the body lotion,....why, I do not know! It, (WVS), smells good in the bottle, BUT, STINKS on my skin! Cashmere Glow is not as strong a scent, so, I may not have AS MUCH trouble, using it up. We shall see!
Nesha C.
Spring, TX
I just recently went to b&bw and got this product. I love the smell. The consistency is okay. But my question is if its a year long product or just seasonal
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
1,192 reviews
Anyone else obsessed with bath and body works

Amazon