BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Fragrance

Wrap yourself in Cashmere! Cashmere Glow envelops you in the warmth of vanilla & golden peach layered with luxurious cashmere musk

Overview

• I just recently went to b&bw and got this product. I ...8 Answers
  • Anyone else obsessed with bath and body works5 Answers
Sarah M.
I have this in a mini travel size. I love the scent of this lotion, it’s so warm, cozy but also a little bit seductive. I am kind of on the fence about Bath & Body Work’s lotion formula. I want to like it however I personally feel it leaves a very greasy feeling on the skin which makes me feel uncomfortable and results with me wiping it off. I know people love these so I would recommend trying them out if you never have.
Amber G.
Canton, MS
I love this scent. It smells soo good. It smells like feminine. It's a sweet, floral scent. I love it. I can't stop smelling it when I put it on. It's fantastic! My grandmother even loves it, and she doesn't care for sweet scents. It's a subtle sweet vanilla scent, with floral notes. It's a must have scent. In addition, the scent lasts for a long time, which I love. I love how long this scent lasts, because it means it's a good lotion.
Jamie W.
This is something that I'll be giving away as a holiday gift. This particular scent really surprised me, the is a hint of peach. I thought there would be more vanilla undertones. The body cream is very moisturizing and I think it makes an awesome gift.
Megan M.
imply cannot find a negative thing to say about Bath and Body Works' "Gentle Foaming Soap." I love the seasonal scents available--right now we still have "Candy Cane Bliss" and "'Tis the Season" in our bathroom and kitchen for the Christmas/New Year season. The aromas will change with the seasons (I am always fascinated by the huge variety they offer), but the quality remains the same, which is simply OUTSTANDING. This richly foaming soap cleanses thoroughly but gently, never leaving hands dry and treating skin gently.
Emily S.
Keller, TX
I got some coupons in the mail for a free travel sized hand cream. When I went to the store I picked up this fragrance and wasn't sure if I'd like it. After getting home and trying it out I went online and used more coupons to purchase the shower gel and the spray. It's the perfect smell for a young girl or a grandmother.
Mary V.
Kissimmee , FL
The Cashmere glow scent is one of my favorites from Bath and Bodyworks. I have always gotten compliments from other people after using the lotion and body spray when I walk into a grocery store or anywhere really. It smells very clean and fresh but also not overpowering. I would recommend it.
Brittney R.
Liberty , KY
This is my favorite product. Anything and all items from Bath and body works is amazing. The value is great and so is price. I bought it at a local shopping center. And yes i recommend any of there products.
Sharonda B.
Baltimore, MD
I've always loved this scent from Bath & Body Works. It's long lasting and the lotion has a nice consistency that is thick and creamy. I use it whenever I want to smell nice or straight out of the shower. I would recommend to others.
Jane B.
Bath and Body Works products always smell great! I got this as a gift, and was glad it was a scent I would have picked out myself. The scent does last pretty long, but like most bath and body works items, I need something with even more moisture. I would repurchase for someone as a gift, but not for myself!
Sarai V.
"I love this scent! It's a warm scent and I find it great for fall! It's not extremely expensive either for the amount of product you get and the amount of time that a bottle will last. I love all their products and that it also has vitamin E .I do continue to always repurchase from bath and body works
Nesha C.
Spring, TX
I just recently went to b&bw and got this product. I love the smell. The consistency is okay. But my question is if its a year long product or just seasonal
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
1,192 reviews
Anyone else obsessed with bath and body works

Amazon