BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Fragrance

Wrap yourself in Cashmere! Cashmere Glow envelops you in the warmth of vanilla & golden peach layered with luxurious cashmere musk

Overview

• I just recently went to b&bw and got this product. I ...8 Answers
  • Anyone else obsessed with bath and body works5 Answers
Amy V.
Not really a fan of this scent I got it as a gift from someone. Kinda disappointed with this one. It’s not really a sweet girly kind of smell like how most of the others are.
Avani P.
I have this product in the shower gel and the lotion! It smells so good and will leave you with dozens of compliments. It helps my skin become moisturized and the scent is an amazing plus.
Andrea W.
I love the light scent, it is not to over powering but the right hint. I love to use it after my showers before bed because the smell is so relaxing it actually helps me go to sleep.
Esmerelda
It smells really good and is so great for my school makes my skin kin glow plus it comes out good and dose not eritate my skin it also does not have any chuncks or other things in it like that!!!!!!!
Lizzy t.
Reno, NV
I honestly love everything from bath and body works, everything smells great and their formula is gentle enough not to irritate my skin. This is one of my favorite scents.
MSee P.
Wausau
Purchased at: Bed Bath & Beyond
The scent is to die for. And if you have a store coupon stock up on this lotion. I love it so much. I used it after I shower and the scent last so long I truly love this .
Sam S.
Hannibal, MO
Honestly, I love any and all Bath and Body Works products. All of their lotions feel great on my skin and make it super soft during the day. I live off this stuff really and only get them at the semi-annual sale. Yeah, I'm a broke human and I know it. The only reason I had to deduct a star from this particular scent is because the scent is a little too strong for my liking. I really want to love this one since it is a top seller but with the scent the way it is I just can't. I'll still use all of their other scents and products, just not this particular one again.
Noelani N.
Dunbar, WV
Bath and Body Works Cashmere Glow Lotion smells amazing! It has a really sweet scent which I like to smell in my lotions. You can pick them up at Bath and Body works, because they usually have great sells. The price is pretty average for Bath and Body works, and the quality of it is great. Their lotions usually do a great job moisturizing my skin. I would definitely recommend it to anybody who wants a nice smelly-good lotion!
Becca P.
Palm Springs, CA
I love this lotion! I work in an open office and strong smells might "offend" coworkers but this one is perfect. Just the right amount of scent. And as always B&BW lotion leaves your hands amazingly smooth and soft. I work with jumbo construction plans and the paper always dries my hands out, so a great lotion is a must!
Janet H.
Morrow, GA
One of my favorite scented lotions from bath and body works 😍. i love the smell of cashmere and vanilla. i do love how it absorbs onto your skin instead of it feeling greasy. But i try not to apply everyday due to the fact that my skin is somewhat sensitive if i apply this everyday. but i still love it ☺️
Nesha C.
Spring, TX
I just recently went to b&bw and got this product. I love the smell. The consistency is okay. But my question is if its a year long product or just seasonal
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
1,192 reviews
Anyone else obsessed with bath and body works

Amazon