BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Fragrance

Wrap yourself in Cashmere! Cashmere Glow envelops you in the warmth of vanilla & golden peach layered with luxurious cashmere musk

Overview

• I just recently went to b&bw and got this product. I ...8 Answers
  • Anyone else obsessed with bath and body works5 Answers
Anmol S.
Absolutely love the floral smell. Oh and if you've forgotten to put on a perfume? No problem cause the lotions got you covered for the whole day! It makes your skin super soft and smooth.
Olenka B.
East Hanover, NJ
I tried it this year for the first time and enjoyed it a lot. As for me, this scent is suitable for autumn and winter period. You may feel warm and sweet aromas here. Sometimes it was even too sweet but it doesn't make it worse.
Sheyla A.
Doral, Fl
Me encanta esta locion. Es super humectante y suave y se absorbe rapidamente en la piel. Es muy efectiva contra la resequedad de la piel. Tiene un costo muy bueno y definitivamente la recomiendo a personas con piel seca.
Doris H.
Brampton, ON
I bought this at a Bath & Body Works store in the local mall. I absolutely love the scent of the Cashmere Glow. It left my skin feeling so soft and smooth. The scent is not overpowering.
Brittany S.
This is a very light and delicate vanilla scent. It is not my favourite of Bath And Body Works scents but I do not mind it. All of their products are great quality no matter the scent anyways. I believe cashmere glow would be on of the more suitable scents for sensitive and easily irritated skin since it is lighter and not so fragrant.
Courtney E.
I love the scent of this lotion. Cashmere Glow is a lovely, soft and subtle scent that could easily become your signature fragrance. It leaves your skin soft and subtly sweet smelling. Bath and Body Works always has great deals and sales on- and you can stock up on this for yourself or to gift to others! It's a great scent to give someone if you don't know what they like-- it's non-intrusive as a scent, and just lovely.
Nicole M.
Love love love bath and body works body washes! My whole bathroom is full of them. Cashmere glow is one of my favourite scents. The scent isn't overpowering but it does last a long time. You only need to use a little and it goes a long way.
Melanie B.
This body lotion has a gorgeous scent that is not to sweet and very sexy. I mainly use it for the scent as it is relatively moisturizing but not great for really dry skin. The scent lasts for a little while but not a really long time.
jihan h.
when i smelt it i was definitely in LOVE WITH it, this is one of the best lotion in bath and body works. so in love xoxo
Dakota C.
Smell is AMAZING. honestly one of the best smelling lotions ever. Its very gentle on my skin and leaves it looking great.
Nesha C.
Spring, TX
I just recently went to b&bw and got this product. I love the smell. The consistency is okay. But my question is if its a year long product or just seasonal
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
1,192 reviews
Anyone else obsessed with bath and body works

Amazon