BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Fragrance

Wrap yourself in Cashmere! Cashmere Glow envelops you in the warmth of vanilla & golden peach layered with luxurious cashmere musk

Overview

• I just recently went to b&bw and got this product. I ...8 Answers
  • Anyone else obsessed with bath and body works5 Answers
Denise W.
Great smell and last long. I have this whole set and it brings me lode when I use it.
Tyler K.
Love the smell of this lotion. It reminds me of the fall. It is a good moisturizer
Alicia C.
Beaverton , OR
I love this. The scent is amazing and I just love anything bath and body works
Heather H.
New Bloomfld, PA
Love the smell of this sad it's discontinued . Great but not overpowering smell
Lexis M.
Only is these hand lotions and at work are so convenient to keep at work!!!
Danielle G.
Dayton, OH
Love bath and body. And this is my favorite scent. I will never switch from bath and body works. Ever. They are my go to for smell good products
Jessica F.
Lovelove love this lotion. It's smells like a simple gentle smell. That's what I like about it the most and also how light weight it is.
Sarah M.
Absolutely love the Bath and Body works body lotions. They always smell so good and make the skin soft. The thing I love the most is that they always get absorbed in to the skin nicely so I don't feel sticky after using them. Definitely recommended.
Darlene F.
Edmonton
This smells so pretty without being overwhelming. I especially like to wear it in the fall and winter. It makes my skin feel smoother and more moisturized, especially in our dry Canadian winters.
Zaira G.
San Ysidro, CA
Bath & Body Works Signature Collection CASHMERE GLOW Body Lotion me encanta huele riquísimo y dura mucho a pesar que la uso diario aún no me acabo la mitad desde hace 6 meses la compré la amo😍
Nesha C.
Spring, TX
I just recently went to b&bw and got this product. I love the smell. The consistency is okay. But my question is if its a year long product or just seasonal
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
1,192 reviews
Anyone else obsessed with bath and body works

Amazon