BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Fragrance

Wrap yourself in Cashmere! Cashmere Glow envelops you in the warmth of vanilla & golden peach layered with luxurious cashmere musk

Overview

• I just recently went to b&bw and got this product. I ...8 Answers
  • Anyone else obsessed with bath and body works5 Answers
emma s.
I love this scent I have it in body spray also. This is my favorite scent ever it reminds me of home and warmth during cold times. I got this during the sale and as soon as I got home I put it on it worked so well. It moisturizes really well and leaves a strong but pleasant scent of Cashmere! Bath & Body Works Signature Collection CASHMERE GLOW Body Lotion
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
1,192 reviews
This is one of my go to winter scents. It’s a woodsy and sweet scent that will last all day. The lotion is extremely moisturizing and I love it for after a shower. This is affordable because I usually get it at their annual sale for around three dollars. I love this company and I use their products everyday.
Diana P.
Like with most of Bath and Body works products, I fell in love with this one since the first time I tried. This lotion smells delightful and is ever so soft on your skin. Yes, it also gives you a nice and natural glow. Love it!
Kendall K.
I love this scent; it’s very unique. I don’t really have anything else like it in my collection. It pairs well with the body spray. The scent doesn’t last a super long time on me, but pairing it with the spray helps a bit.
Jasmine L.
Bath and body works overall makes excellent products! This happens to be one of my all time favorite scents. It’s super moisturizing without feeling oily and the moisture lasts for 12+ hours and the scent is just great !!
Kimignon W.
Longview, TX
Purchased at: Bed Bath & Beyond
One of my favorite lotions from bath and body! The peachy vanilla,plus whatever else I'm smelling has me hooked! It's a good hand moisturizer and absorbs in quickly, it also contains shea butter. A definite repurchase.
Gabriella D.
Bloomingdale, IL
This is my favorite scent from Bath & Body Works. I typically stock up on it during their buy 3 get 3 free sale. It moisturizes great, I use it year-round even in the summer. It's lightweight but provides a lot of moisture to my skin, with a subtle scent.
Brittany B.
West Seneca, NY
I love the smoothness of this of this lotion, I feel my legs soft all day every time I use it. They usually run good sales on it so it's not really pricey. The scent is also nice because it is not over powering and is more subtle compared to others
Megan S.
Hendersonvlle, TN
Everyone asks what is that wonderful smell when I use this. It’s a smooth almost citrus scent. To me it just smells classic. I got this at bath and body works. I would and will buy again.
Amy V.
Not really a fan of this scent I got it as a gift from someone. Kinda disappointed with this one. It’s not really a sweet girly kind of smell like how most of the others are.
Nesha C.
Spring, TX
I just recently went to b&bw and got this product. I love the smell. The consistency is okay. But my question is if its a year long product or just seasonal
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
1,192 reviews
Anyone else obsessed with bath and body works

Amazon