BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Fragrance

Wrap yourself in Cashmere! Cashmere Glow envelops you in the warmth of vanilla & golden peach layered with luxurious cashmere musk

Overview

• I just recently went to b&bw and got this product. I ...8 Answers
  • Anyone else obsessed with bath and body works5 Answers
Brie D.
Belton, TX
If you haven’t tried Bath and Body works products.. where have you been?? Cashmere glow is one of my all time favorites the smell doesn’t overwhelm you:
Natalee R.
Fredericksbrg, VA
I love this lotion! It is so smooth and makes your skin incredibly soft! Its smells perfect for everyone. its not too sweet or flowery. The scent lasts.
Taylor L.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
I got this for Christmas. The smell is great and not too heavy. The lotion is a little greasy but the body spray is great. Good value for what you get.
Jamie C.
My favorite scent from bath and body works. Alot of their scents are too "perfumey" this is Suttle. Feels great on the skin and leaves a light smell.
Ashley R.
Savannah, GA
I love this lotion so much, I use it almost everyday, when I don't use this one I use one from the same brand, I have no bad words about this product.
Angie S.
Bath & Body Works products are available in a lot of different unique scents, sure to please just about everyone. Wonderful value and so luxurious!
Theresa P.
Love love love this! It's the best thing next to cleanliness, I would buy in bulk and give out as gifts...the fragrance is amazing and lasts long
Tawny M.
TAKES ME A BIT TO FIND A GOOD PRODUCT LIKE THIS...I WOULD LOVE TO TRY OUT THIS PRODUCT OVER AND OVER AGAIN IT BRINGS MY SKIN FRESH AND SMOOTH.
Awilda C.
Smells amazing and leaves my skin smooth. Everyone always asks me what I have on. I don't get tired of wearing it and it's not pricey either .
Janee M.
Lithonia, GA
This lotion is awesome. Not only does it smell great but it really does moisturize your skin and its a great value. You cant go wrong with BBW!
Nesha C.
Spring, TX
I just recently went to b&bw and got this product. I love the smell. The consistency is okay. But my question is if its a year long product or just seasonal
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
1,192 reviews
Anyone else obsessed with bath and body works

Amazon