BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Fragrance

Wrap yourself in Cashmere! Cashmere Glow envelops you in the warmth of vanilla & golden peach layered with luxurious cashmere musk

Overview

• I just recently went to b&bw and got this product. I ...8 Answers
  • Anyone else obsessed with bath and body works5 Answers
Cherish V.
Las Vegas, NV
Best product ever & I looooove Vanilla! I have sensitive skin- but it didn't bother me & smells great! Reasonably priced & B & B W is awesome. I'd recommend to anyone. Great for holidays.fave scent at Store.
Ashlee E.
Coppell, TX
My favorite lotion hands down!!! I always buy it in bulk cause I'm paranoid that they will stop making this fragrance. Wearable all year and day or night. It's the best!!!
Vanessa M.
Corona, CA
Smells very sweet at first but lol be once it settles last long it is not greasy at all can put my clothes on rite after if I want to use it all over rite out of the shower
Jessica L.
Alamo, TX
This product smells awesome... i dont usually like creams but for some reason this one makes you want ro smell like it all day. Smell stays there all day.. its just awesome
Jessica G.
Lexington, KY
This lotion has a smell that is hard to get tired of, unlike other lotions you may buy. This is one of the bottles that I will continue to buy since it has a great quality.
Maegan S.
Omro, WI
The wrapper/packaging on the bottle is beautiful... I love the scent, it smells like a little bit of vanilla and cashmere!! It’s not that expensive and it lathers on super easy. It has aloe and smooth oils in it! (Highly recommend)
Gail W.
Danvers, MA
I love the scent and there is absolutely no residue, once you put it on your skin its like your skin drinks it right up as if nothing was there. very light. Very awesome.
Jessica S.
Hurricane, WV
A classic #BathAndBodyWorks scent! A great daily moisturizer that absorbs quickly and lasts all day. A subtle yet clean and cozy scent. One of my favorite scents for cooler and dreary weather or for a sleepy and cuddly evening.
Lexi V.
Moxee, WA
I received this as a Christmas gift and I LOVE it. the texture is silky and it doesn't make you oily or greasy. the scent is nice and fresh and delightful. it makes your skin soft all day and the scent stays all day. a little goes a long way and the smell isn't super over powering! I will definitely be repurchasing it.
Yani V.
las vegas , nv
The fact I can see you you can get it right you can get a job e to be in your face in Europe to get my phone to get my money and time consuming but it would have a nice
Nesha C.
Spring, TX
I just recently went to b&bw and got this product. I love the smell. The consistency is okay. But my question is if its a year long product or just seasonal
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
1,192 reviews
Anyone else obsessed with bath and body works

Amazon